Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I'll probably never be in the States again at this rate LOL. I hate being poooooor :(

2. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah being poor sucks.. at least you haven't gone low enough to apply at Toys R Us like me.. At least I'll be building bikes which I love to do :)

3. LuvMyLancer

Uhh I've been stuck pouring coffees and handin' out donuts for 7 years...it's not my dream job by any means...

4. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

I dont know very many people thatt do work at there dream jobs.

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah dream jobs are really hard to come by.

6. Mitsuman+03

See I dont mind my job.
    But it is so boring... I have more time sitting around just looking at the wall or something.. then actuall work.

7. ballmonk23

ballmonk23 Well-Known Member

8. LuvMyLancer

I get to burn myself usually a few times a day hahaha awesome.

9. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Well that sounds like fun :) Last year my summer job as an intern was wake up at 7, put on fancy clothes and tie, go to work until around 12, go to lunch for an hour, come back and work until 5. FML. Thank god I'm not working there anymore.

10. LuvMyLancer

I'd rather work around cars or animals... lol

11. Mitsuman+03

I always thought working at a zoo would be cool.
    But now that I think about it... there are to many little kids running around.
    That would make me go crazy.

I did work on cars all threw high school.

12. LuvMyLancer

Little kids annoy me...haha. I don't have the kind of patience for children (which is why I never want any).

I don't really know how to work ON cars... i just like bein' around them haha.

13. Mitsuman+03

Kids... I cant stand them.
    I am the same Luv... i never want any. To me they just seem like a wast of time and money.

14. LuvMyLancer

Yeah pretty much LOL. If I think about how much I've cost my mom over my lifespan... NO THANKS!

I'll just always have dogs haha. Sure they still cost ya but it's not as much and dogs aren't annoying or noisy and dont puke all over too often or poop their pants and stuff... haha

15. Mitsuman+03

lol haha

She called the shit poop!

HEHE

16. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

dam i work as a store clerk from 5:30am to 5:00pm Have to be around people all day asking dumass Questions about where somthing is and they shop here all the time nothing has moved from the first time they came and the next.

Kids maybe down the road.

17. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

No kids for me. Too much fighting, too much teaching them how to do stuff. Not my thing. As for working around cars or animals.. screw animals lol. Too stinky and too hard to control. Cars would be fun but I'm a little slow when it comes to cars.. Maybe just doing random installations and stuff.

18. LuvMyLancer

Poop is a funny word.

19. Mitsuman+03

Poop is a funny word. What compelled people to call our ... well poop .. poop???
    Weird!
    Or even call it shit..???

20. LuvMyLancer

I really have no idea... it's kinda weird to think about where words came from... words are weird.