Quick announcement to some changes

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates and Feedback' started by JDMhammer, Dec 6, 2009.

1. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Speakin of T-shirts.. any idea when they will be ready and what not? ;D

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I was going to ask, but I didn't want to when I'm being slow on the sticker guy. Lol. :oops:

3. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

sound good....i realy want to rep LT.com any way i can....i found a web site for decals.....its alright...what you guys think?http://www.decalfx.com/

4. 1slowlance

I say we all get REALLY huge shocker stickers and put LT.com right underneath it. And, put huge Honda emblem stickers on all our door panels. The more and bigger the better. :p Lol. Maybe we can talk to that website and see if they'd be interested in being a supporting vendor. I'm waiting to hear from the guy my friend's forum has as their sticker-man, and see if he's interested.

5. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I still haven't gotten my LT sticker.... Jake and Jason both said they sent me one but neither showed up! :(

6. 1slowlance

I have mine. :D I haven't put it on yet, though. :(

7. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Oh shush... I wanted one :( I've given up LOL

8. 1slowlance

Well, once this guy e-mails me back, maybe we can get the ball rolling on it, and get him on here and get everyone their stickers.

9. CRAZY-LEGS-20

i want one too...how can i get one

10. 1slowlance

I got mine made from a guy that does stickers locally. I'm hoping this guy is interested in making em for us.

11. CRAZY-LEGS-20

sweet.....ill ask this guy that i know if he can do it for me.....

12. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

why dont you ask ssp? the yellow turbo 7g, he is sponsered by a decal company i believe, they might be able o help us out

13. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

:lol: my bad... I still haven't even shipped Alex the rest that I have... email me your addy today I promise I will get it out today!

14. 1slowlance

The sticker guy never e-mailed me back or anything, so....I guess we should start looking around for someone else.