Question: Total HP w/ all mods

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Texas Aggie, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

thats a good point. I live in Texas...what's s...s...snow? lol...we do get pian-in-the-butt rain every so often.

2. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

uhhh IDK pistons dont cost that much, and I dont need to rely upon mechanics to do my work, I am one, I built many engines in the past, and the crank Ill wait untill some jackass kid wrecks his Mom and Dads new EVO and pick up those parts from the junkyard, if they are still usable, and who cares about the warranty if you do everything right the first time???!!!!! and I still doubt after installing those FEW parts that are needed for some decent turbo power will even equal the base price of the new EVO.

3. angryGTS

and its 291 CHP and 300lb/ft tq. and it is a 4b11

4. angryGTS

Re: AWD

Its supposedly AWD but from the pics I have seen the Ralliart will be front wheel drive, there is no evidence of a rear differential in any of the pics I have seen

5. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

you are right...

now not everybody is a mechanic, and not everybody has a friend that is a mechanic, and if you are a mechanic, you guys know what you guys charge to do that kinda stuff...

BTW, a lil bit off topic, are you going with us to HIM Miami? we are meeting in orlando around noon and cruising early to void traffic... send me a PM with the info.. it would be great! :)