pulsestar spark plugs

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by FinestGTS, Dec 8, 2007.

1. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

how much were they?

2. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

lol kinda steep :pottytrain1:

3. FinestGTS

FinestGTS Well-Known Member

my shifts seriously are smoother and response is better this is shocking lol

4. chago

chago Active Member

how about the miles per gallon?

5. FinestGTS

just installed imma give about 3 tanks before i judge on mpg improvement.

6. chago

chago Active Member

I see the old spark plugs are NGK Racing are those the ones that came with the car or you put those before the pulstar

7. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Looks good man keep us updated

8. FinestGTS

Those are the stockers on the Manual GTS

9. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

questions is...........how do they compare to the ones we sell for half the price :)

10. FinestGTS

LOL you coming to strong on your marketing bro.

Either way i don't care i just had to please myslef by testing them out or not. And so far i don't regreat spending 100 on spark plugs. Plus the ones we have stock look better then the ones on your site just imo.

But im sure as hell not gonna pay another 60 to compare spark plugs unless someones buys them for me :)

11. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

Just being honest with ya mate. I understand and appreciate you trying out new plugs and brands. Hell if we could get the ones you have, I'd sell them on our site. The more options the better.

it is good to see how much difference changing out the spark plugs makes though. Well worth getting for those wanting to get every bit of power out of their lancer.
    But in all honesty I think the Denso or NGK plugs would perform exactly the same as the ones you got

12. FinestGTS

I honestly wouldn't noe bro about performing the same. I mean i shoot 1 million watts lol vs 50 watts :( lol that just sound plain nerdy :)

But either way im HAPPY for now lol

13. Prototype00

Prototype00 Member

How are the ones you sell on your site? would i need anything else to install the denso or ngk plugs? or can i just drop them in and expect a slight increase? just wondering thanks.

14. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

I wonder how these plugs would work on a turbo application, hmmmm

15. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

i was thinkin of doing that to, i saw an add in a magazine for the m

16. FinestGTS

i don't know but i love them so far just the smoother shifting makes me happy lol

17. angryGTS

Cant go wrong with smoother shifting, so do you notice a better throttle response at all? Is it actually worth the $100?

18. FinestGTS

I can't really say its worth $100 just yet, but yes throttle response did change a tad enought to notice it. i would say smother :) i seriously no joke like the plugs. i was shocked it worked.

19. angryGTS

cool, keep us posted on how the gas mileage is when you get more refills

20. FinestGTS

ofcouse :p