!!!!NEW SHOP 4 KRU!!!!

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Guest, Jan 16, 2008.

1. polar1120

polar1120 Well-Known Member

Hey i'm probably down the street from there. Any hopes on maybe needing an intern or some extra help sometime

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Congrats Phil!!! There is nothing like owning your own business. I know I enjoy it. Just don't let the big companies push you around. If you need some contacts for suppliers, let me know.

3. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

congratulations on your shop bro!!!! i'll be sure to visit when i move down to the I.E. next fall!!!!!!! p.s. dont forget my hat!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ty 4 da luv guys. I have been on a highatous for the past 2 years with the whole shop thing, but projects are becoming more plentiful and the garage isnt big enough. I have been running my own gig 4 over 10 years and really enjoy every part of it. Even the hard times.
    As far as needing any help, well I could always use it as the work load goes.

If any 1 is interested just pm me and we can see what we can do. If anything your always welcome to come by and hang out.

Once I get the keys in my hands I will be posting pics of the b4 in between and after. I hope to have it all dressed up and looking sharp by the first official grand opening along with an LT.com BBQ.

5. FetorHepaticus

FetorHepaticus Active Member

yyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! :blob6:

6. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

nice man if i was anywhere near you i'd check the place out :) of us east coasters post some pic

7. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Very Nice!!!

Congrats Big Dawg!

8. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Alvin, dont help Lou learn how to actually make his car look good, then we wont have anything to laugh at!

And once again, congrats Phil...well yeah Ive already said enough about the whole shop thing :oops:

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

LMFAO, I am still waiting for that murial of the aztec warrior holding on to his dying lady, with the flower in her ear!!! LOL or the Japanese under age driver sign w/the tein dampanchi mascot!!! LOL

10. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Im waiting for the day when someone instead of putting a fake blow off valve, or a ralliart or evo badge on their car just puts a huge ass decal across the side of their car that says "I REALLY HAVE TURBO!"

11. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Awesome Phil!

If you need employment, I'm your man. Haha :D

Man, that's good to hear. A supporting vendor, a mod, a store owner, a father, a do it all. Keep it up and we'll all know who to point to when some custom work needs to be done.

12. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Congrats Phil! Might have to come see you when I am ready to get my trunk done... but I am going to have to use all Elemental audio lol...

13. stronz73

stronz73 Well-Known Member

Congrats man! U deserve everything thats comin 2 u big dawg. March is a perfect time to open up shop, because remeber i will need somebody to put on my ED bodykit and paint it. But i know that even with all of the distraction of opening up a new shop, u still wont forget to hook a brotha up, right? Big Dawg?

14. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

CONGRATS DUDE....I WISH I WAS ON THE WEST COAST....GOOD LUCK. :salute:

15. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

KRU congrats man, may be we can do the east coast west coast thing....i will get a shop and u have one and send parts back and forth "OVERNIGHT FROM JAPAN" :lol: :lol:

16. bras_33

/\ :toothy7:

17. slipshft

slipshft Well-Known Member

Do they actually have to have a turbo?

I could do that!! :lol:

18. bras_33

hmmmmmmmmmm...pssssssssstttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

19. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member