new girly girl

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by rallygirl08, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Looking good :D

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I was about to ask "whats with the person taking the pictures... why are they wearing a HONDA shirt" haha

3. mezzedupdream

mezzedupdream Well-Known Member

from guy to girl. welcome. fk cai or sri. TURBO

4. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

A blown motor? If turbo is in your plans, wait for companies to come out with internals for the motor.

5. rallygirl08

rallygirl08 Member

haha ya my bf works at a honda dealer as a tech so i wear his shirts to bed :twisted: teeteehee i need tints something fierce!! shes a beauty! funny i pulled into a subway and a truck full of guys were yelling nice car!! haha love the attention it gets! now i want the 09 ralliart coming in sept!!

NO TURBO ISNT MY PLANS I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A EVO 10..BUT THE WINTERS IN NE SUCK AND I LIKE THE CONVENIENCE OF GOING FROM PADDLES TO AUTO. YA KNOW?

[​IMG]

6. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

welcome to LT!!youll find lots of advice in the forums...IMO I have the Injen CAI and I love it...works great and you feel a diff when driving...dont know scrap from SRI but like CLEAN said, either is better than stock...

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome to the fourms.

8. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Especially if you need any car audio/video/alarm help :D

9. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

NIce pic, I wonder where you got it?

10. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Yea I wonder..... now that meet was dedication on my part lol 850mi to Myrtle Beach from Suffield, CT 8O

11. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

welcome to lt

12. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

hmmmm, i am not so sure on the sri being better than the cai, had both and i am gonna say the cai gave me a better set up, but then again maybe it because of the combo i got going... a matter of preference i guess. anyways welcome....