New Forum Feedback / To-Do List

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates and Feedback' started by JDMhammer, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

+1^^

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

HiPowerMotorsports.com ad banner does not show up in firefox. Well that's how it is for me. Anyone else using firefox and having this same issue. All I'm getting is a white rectangle spot. It works with IE when I'm at work but not at home with FF. lame...makes me sad. I can deal with it since I know who it is.

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

^^ no Hipower with FF

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I get HPM's ad banner on FF. You guys just suck. -.^

5. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Chrome for the win!!!

6. JDMhammer

there is an update out for flash in firefox update your browser and let me know.

7. Jogenmaru

oh dang! I forgot all about google chrome. I have it too. But I got the new flash update last night. So that's a no go.

8. JDMhammer

aight... ive contacted them so we'll see

9. Jogenmaru

AAAAAHHHHH!!! new badass theme. Now this is freakin sweet.

10. 1slowlance

I'm liking it a lot too. Doesn't hurt my eyes so much at times like these. Lol.

11. Jogenmaru

Like the new border. One thing to add I guess it would look better, I'm not too sure, but for the threads or new post in a certain area, instead of it being blue for not being seen make it red or something of a dark color. For some reason my work monitor hardly registers the different color. But at home I have a $200 graphics card and hdtv for my monitor so that really makes a difference. I could just use the new post button at the top. :)

12. JDMhammer

Are you talking about the spot to the left of the post?
    <----------------------------

13. JDMhammer

Are you talking about the spot to the left of the post?
    <----------------------------

14. wtf420

wtf420 New Member

why is my acount not valid and why is my thread shut down???

its me Ray aka Nemo420

15. Jogenmaru

naw...nevermind about that jdm. But I did notice one thing. Since the update my sent messages don't show up. The last recorded message was the day before the update. Everything else isn't there. I just sent you and sinestra an email and it's not showing that I sent it.

16. 1slowlance

Is the ACI banner at the top of the page interfering with "Welcome, 'insert name here'"? Or is it just me?

17. Jogenmaru

It happened to me at work. So I have it set to log me on everytime I visit the site so I won't have to log on manually anymore. You just need a bigger monitor.

18. 1slowlance

I have it set to always log me on, I was just curious.

19. Jogenmaru

Is there a way to have it set so a person has to have 50 post and be a member for the time limit (30 days I think) so that they cant post in the for sale threads. Here is a rule example,. User >= 50 post& member >= 30 days in order to post in ___ threaded area. I forgot how to make the rest of the code. I havent taken those classes since High school in Maryland and one class here in VA high school.

20. JDMhammer

That marketplace shouldnt even show if you have less then 50 posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.