New Forum Feedback / To-Do List

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates and Feedback' started by JDMhammer, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Im not getting that. Mine looks normal.
    [​IMG]

I think it has to do with your monitor screen size and the resolution it is set at. Try holding down left ctrl and moving the wheel on the mouse down. It will make everything in that current window smaller and it should fit right. And doing the same but moving the mouse wheel up makes it bigger.

And HUNK....you fail. Laptop with Vista is a big no no. Shame on you. I will send you my copy of Windows 7 now. Or Windows Xp.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

That didn't work, Mr. Hardcore Bad Kid. Lol. And yes, it is Vista. I don't really mind it all that much. Only thing I really use my laptop for is playing around on the internet, downloading music, or doing school stuff when I'm in school. It's worked well for me for 2 years now.

3. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i cant remember who i talked to a long time ago but my friends forum has an awards section bellow their info like ride of the month award, 1,2,etc... dedication, how-to-awards... just a thought but i like it! i gota get use to it. but i love the new forum! great job!

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

i like the awards.... ill look into it

5. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i like the great team work going on here to get LT going better than ever, i kinda wish i could find something wrong with this :[ haha

6. JDMhammer

lol idk about you but i can deal with that problem

7. 1slowlance

I've been trying to update my album, and we all know that my pictures are really large, and I took some today after I washed my car and came to upload them. But, it said they were too large. The only thing is that it let me upload other ones that I took with my current camera.

8. JDMhammer

youll need to make them smaller then 250kb I need to throttle our storage for now until i get a good handle on how much space we're eating up. go to downloads.com and look for faststone photo resizer you can do a batch of images with it

9. 1slowlance

Ok, thanks for the help. I'll try it later tonight, or tomorrow.

10. Jogenmaru

Anybody know what this means? Is the plus sign there supposed to mean "friend"
    [​IMG]

11. JDMhammer

noooo fucking clue lol....

12. JDMhammer

Updated the list....

I am almost done with the new theme and im going to reveal who our supporting vendor was who made this all possible really soon :)

13. timschoeliertm

did you advertise the supporting vendor while is was under construction? haha

14. timschoeliertm

also the adertisments just say the companies name, like itll say rrm, autocity imports, but not theyre banners

15. Jogenmaru

Nevermind...I know what it means now. haha...I are dumb

16. Jogenmaru

OOOH OOH! I know the anwer pick me pick me! I know this one! I got this team, I won't dissappoint you. Pick me! Come OONN!

17. JDMhammer

can you post a screen shot of this problem cuz im seeing banners

18. JDMhammer

hahaha thats cuz i told you... and i might have placed their ad up while the site was down for all of 2h lol...

19. JDMhammer

6/24 - Almost done with the theme the plan is for it to go live tonight.... here is what I had to do....

- Fix IE problems (galore)
    - Supporting Vendor Ad
    - Adjusted all colors to make it more readable.
    - fixed a few coding issues from the original designer

20. Jogenmaru

ROFL....Firefox for the uber win!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.