Nemo420 Progress Report (5/18/10 new pix)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Nemo420, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

yup that is the first thing i have to do, i have some deadlines that i need to make with some pix. so thats a.s.a.p. im taking it out to LA and taking some good city shots day/night and then one with KRU and then going to try and get everyone together for a group shot

2. Nemo420

FRESH PAINT!

not complete but pay attention to the sideskirts molded....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

show off... lol

Looking real fresh man. Those side skirts really do seem like they where originally part of the car. Good work!

4. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

I"m kinda interested in how much money this is all costing u

how much was it to re paint the whole car....I wanna do that asap...

5. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

A high quality paint job (stripping the car to the frame) to paint everything can cost in the thousands.

Painting just the outside (for example you open the hood and the inside is another color) costs a few hundred bucks.

Because Nemo has been saying he has ties to the shop Im sure he has a decent discount :p

6. ddboy

ddboy Well-Known Member

Looks awesome man!!!!
    KickAss paint job 2!!!

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nice paintjob! Keep up the good updates Nemo.

8. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

sick man. absolutely beautiful. there isnt a body shop around here that can do body kits for shit around here sadly. anytime I see one with a molded on kit the air dams always end up cracking off in a few months. sad really

9. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

WOW!

Looking amazing... cant wait to see it complete 8)

10. Invincible

Invincible Well-Known Member

cant wait to see the finish product dude, love the color

11. Guest

Guest Guest

looking really good.

u have inspired me on the side skirts. I get my car back next week, so hit me up on the photoshoot.

12. Nemo420

thanks everyone,

i thank the body shop more. they are the ones doing all the work and its been coming out great. today the front and rear bumbers get painted and i cant wait to see those, cuz those pieces are going to have 2 colors on them. kinda like 2-tone, Graphite Greay Pearl and Shadow Mica (color of my rims). so almost done, hopefully by this weekend it will be done and ready for a photo shoot.

:brave:

13. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Looking real good bro can't wait to see the finished product :D

14. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Looking real good... after seeing the molded side skirts, I went outside to look at my stock GTS ones... thats when I truely appreciated your skirts, lol

Gonna be sick man... and GG all the way !!!!

15. Primetime

Primetime Well-Known Member

that's lookin really good, that's also the kit i was looking at getting sometime in the future

16. Nemo420

for someone to just walk in with a stock lancer and get all this done, with parts, labor, body work, and paint......your looking around 8-9g's. this project is not cheap and neither is the work. the work is some of the, if not thee best around. so pay for what you get.

:iroc:

17. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

yo ray i might head out to the auto-x thing this saturday. so if you wanted the carbon cover we could meet friday or sunday.

just giving you a heads up 8)

18. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

hey nemo congrats on the nice looking ride man,props and enjoy it again :D

19. Nemo420

we can met up sunday, hopefully i will have my car by then and if not want to just meet up on tuesday and try and go out to a meet or something?

20. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

yea man no worries. we can meet during the week too. speed zone. puente hills mall. other spots. im cool with that.