Nemo420 Progress Report (5/18/10 new pix)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Nemo420, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

it's still yours man. don't sweat it.

i was just saying i can see why you don't give a crap about buying something you can't even show off yet. :D

im digging the rims with the emblem but im sorta tired of red calipers. and i should know. I had them on my 3g eclipse for YEARS before i went to black calipers. but that doesn't mean it looks ugly. Cant wait to see it on the road in person.

2. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

thanks brotha much apprisiated!

and yeah i know what your saying and im not a big red fan either but i wanted it to pop and i couldnt find any other color that would pop out like red and that would match my car. was going to go yellow, then thought it wouldnt look good with my color, then thought about blue, but then didnt think it would pop. so red was the only other choice besides black and black dont pop, lol.

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Looks nice, almost done.

5. Nemo420

just noticed i had some more pix in my email from the shop.....

check them out, hope you all like....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

very nice man.. coming out really nice

7. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

i cant wait to see when its done, this is going to be a badass ride

8. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

i love the rims!
    not so much the red diamonds<thats my opinion

9. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

that's really coming out nice, got any plans for an exhaust? coz that tiny exhaust tip isn't doing your body kit any justice at all.

10. Nemo420

hahahaha, yeah but it doesnt look too bad like i thought it was going to and at least it doesnt look like the one on Bodykits.com, lol. but yeah i was to get dual exhaust after i get my turbo kit :D

11. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Get an exhaust brudda. I'm getting the Greddy Ti-C exhaust when I come back from x-mas along with a pulley, intake.

12. Nemo420

yeah i want an exhaust, but gotta wait for the turbo kit so that i get an exhaust that will work good with the turbo kit. hks is making a dual exhaust kit for the EVO and im thinking of waiting on that.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

ok Nemo if i am looking at the rear bumper right, it looks like you have dual exhaust openings.

If so PLZ tell me ur gonna do the right thing and put dual exhaust outlets on it.

14. Nemo420

come on brotha, i thought you knew. lol. but of course i am going to wait till i get my turbo kit and of course i have to find a dual exhaust kit or find someone that will make me one. im just like everyone else, i hate seeing it like and cant wait to get dualy's :p

15. Guest

Guest Guest

just have to check cuz if not then im gonna have to steal it and do it 4 ya.

Oh but dont worry I will send you the bill in the mail. LMAO!

Looking good.

16. Nemo420

LMAO!!!..... :p

thanks brotha.
    cant wait to get it back and hope its before the new year!
    but cant complain, cuz they are doing a great job on it.

17. Nemo420

new pix, getting ready for paint next week. hope you all like.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

very nice...

take advantage of the shop and get the fuel door too :D

19. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

it's looking great man. I'm really leaning forward towards that kit from bodykits. But there is other choices such as ED or Accolade.

20. Nemo420

just make sure no matter what kit you get, you get good work to install and paint it. cuz thats whats most important and what makes the kit look good. personally, my kit got alot of work done to it and its coming out great thanks to the guys at the body shop.