Nemo420 Progress Report (5/18/10 new pix)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Nemo420, Dec 13, 2007.

1. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Im am sorry pal, but my DE does have a key hole :)

2. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

Whats up guys-
    Just talked to RRM and they have no clue on how i got their hood instead of Bodykits.com's hood. Just to let you guys know, my bodykit from Bodykits.com is not just plug and play. there is alot of work that needs to be done so it looks good and that there is no weaves. if your planning on getting a body kit just remember that your going to spend a good amount on the body work and paint.

if anyone has any questions about the kit, hood, trunk, or body work go ahead and ask away, i always respond to your questions.

3. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

so you ordered from BodyKits.com.............but got an RRM product

Are they affiliated in any way?????

4. Nemo420

this is correct and no they are not, not in any way. this was really weird and confusing. i hit Bodykits.com up, but they havent got back to me. just really weird! :?:

5. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

i will talk to them, i am good friends with them, i will let you know soon when i catch them on aol... how in the hell that happened... are you sure you orderd the hood from bodykits.com go on their site and check the order history.... may be you got something confused....

6. Nemo420

im positive. my bodyshop talked to a guy Ben @ Bodykits.com and ordered from him. we never called RRM for any body parts. a company called "Import Trends" was the ones who delivered it to my body shop. this is really weird to me and my body shop. on monday we are going to look at the work order and invoice. either way, we ordered from Bodykits.com and not RRM. i already talked to RRM and they are as confused as i am.

7. RALLIART

yeah its very strange, but do you want to keep the RRM one or do you still wanna get the one i have ( bodykits.com ) let me know next time i talk to albert from bodykits.com i will ask him if this is even possible hahahha

8. Nemo420

i wanted to looks of the bodykits.com one, but i also like the looks of the RRM one as well. so since my body shop as done the drilling of the holes for the sprayers and made all the adjustments, i dont want to make them work twice.

but would love if bodykits.com would give me a discount or something for the mess up. you know, keep your buyers happy for mixing things up.

9. RALLIART

did you use the LANCERTUNERS code to receive the 10% off when you bought the items?

10. Nemo420

acually i did not cuz of the fact that i just had my body shop do the ordering and they get the stuff at cost since they have that bussiness license. this is why i got the VIS CF trunk @ $609. i think VIS sells it for $649 or even $699. thanks Jake for looking out though. this is just been a really weird buy, expecially cuz RRM and Bodykits.com does not work together.

11. Nemo420

here is a pic of the color of my car (Graphite Grey Pearl) next to my CF trunk. Hope you like.......
    2007_12140025.jpg

12. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

ima need more than a closeup to tell you how I feel :D

13. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

stop teasing

14. Nemo420

heres the color im going with for my rims, front center grill piece, and rear defuser.....
    1213070001.jpg
    1213070002.jpg

15. ROCK

ROCK Well-Known Member

IT drop ships for us which means they hold some of our parts in inventory. Guess what. They snagged our hood (perhaps on accident) because the first hood you got from Bodykits was flawed. The box prolly said 08 Lancer hood on it and their driver grabbed it. Meantime IT will have to pay us for that hood. I will see to it today. IF you notice the IT website, they cannot sell our hoods. I will get to the bottom of it today though.

ROAD/RACE :twisted:

16. Nemo420

so do you need me to send over that paper work?

17. ROCK

ROCK Well-Known Member

NO. IT copped to the mistake already. Thanks though.

ROAD/RACE :twisted:

18. Nemo420

no doubt!

19. SpeedI2acerX

SpeedI2acerX Active Member

hows the fit on the evoX bumper? lots of modification?

20. Nemo420

yeah you can say lots. like it doesnt just bolt right up. you have to make the holes yourself and align it right. then you have to make sure on the lines match up and if not then you have to modify it (we used something called "angel hair or cat hair or something like that) if you look at the pic. you can see a little grey at the corners of the bumber by the hood. thats what we had to do.