Nemo420 Progress Report (5/18/10 new pix)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Nemo420, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

8O g'damn.....lol. sorry to hear about that, lol.

2. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

no its NOT

it looks bad ass as it is...

3. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

I have to agree. I used to be all about spoilers but then i got used to not having it on my 08.

Nemo: how the hell did you get a stock evo exhaust? Who's Evo X did you jack to get that...LOL! :D

4. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

^^ i agree =D how did u get one!! hahaha

oh another note... i think a nice apr cf spoiler would lood so nice =D!

5. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

+1!

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Damn bro, nice. It's a complete EVO X just without the HORSES!

7. Nemo420

i have a couple of friends with the '08 GSR and one of them already swapped out his exhaust and sold it to me. i get his seats next, lol.

yeah still waited for some ponies to be available. i want turbo!

as far as the wing, i really like my car the way it is. my friend with the evo x that sold me the exhaust has a apr cf with on his and it looks nice but i like my little lip look.

8. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

how much of the X exhaust is it... as in did you just take it from axle back or did you take the rest too.

9. DirectorSe7en

DirectorSe7en Well-Known Member

Whoa nice.

10. Nemo420

i have the full pipping but since my car is stock i only put on the muffler/axle back. the rest of the pipping is at my house waiting for me to get a turbo kit, lol.

11. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

is that the stock muffler?
    because i got an offer for me for 60 bucks
    if u could make a sound clip i would be very happy

12. Nemo420

yes it is and i have no clue how to do the sounds clips, but its not loud at all.

13. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

Sorry to be off topic but damn, those HIN pics are pretty damn great. I went to my first HIN in Bridgeivew, IL about a month ago. INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!

14. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

Re: Progress Report

Looking real good man. I just hit a deer so I'm ordering the front bumper for the body kit. Was wondering if you got your fog lights to fit in it and how?

15. Nemo420

well the fogs are a little tricky since there is no brackets or an actually space for them on the bumper. so what you will have to do is make your own brackets and float them in the space where the fogs should go. ill look for a pic and see if i can show you what i did, my car is in the shop or else i would just take one.

16. Nemo420

so im guessing everyone has heard already that my car was stripped and some of my stuff got jacked. well nothing i can do about that now, so now its time to fix it back up and add more pix to my progress report.

so here it goes......

pix of the car as it sits in the shop......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

stay tuned, dont wanna give away what im doing, but you'll see :D

17. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Re: Nemo420 Progress Report

I see you got that hot new "get your car stripped of everything" mod. I hear it adds like 2000 horse. Is it true? (I'm not being mean or anything, just trying to lighten the situation, sorry if I made you feel bad or anything. :()

18. Nemo420

LMAO, yeah i did a weight reduction for the track, LMAO

19. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of getting the same mod. I'll have to look into it a little bit more though. Get the exact specifications on the power and torque gain. LOL.

20. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

think about it this way, as you drive down the road, people are still goin to look at your ride without taking their eyes off of it, just like before :p