Nemo420 Progress Report (5/18/10 new pix)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Nemo420, Dec 13, 2007.

1. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Goodluck Nemo.

2. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

Damn dude, didn't you just get your car back! What do you drive while your car get dollied-up at the shop?

3. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

i was driving my '95 civic coupe, but i sold that and now im driving a rental car which is a '07 dodge caliber.

4. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

a caliber...that sucks...man Nemo...you're just going none stop with custom stuff...u gna go to a car show or sumthing?

5. Nemo420

yeah, im registered for Hot Import Nights - Los Angeles on March 22, 2008 @ The Los Angeles Covention Center.

6. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

oh nice...I may be doing something but after college. u gna for sponsorship and such?

7. Nemo420

i already have a sponsorship with AutomoGlow and a partial sponsorship with Road///Race Motorsports and then Carson Collision Care Center does everything for me at cost, so yeah im doing that and putting my car in some shows.

8. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

meh.. i dont know about that.. the new srt4 is a caliber and it is bad ass

9. Nemo420

sup guys/gals-
    my friend owns a really nice galant and he was the winner of the last years MOD'07. We will be going to MOD'08 together, so anyone who wants to roll with us, hit me up and let me know and we can make it a big caravan.

well hope you like the pix, they are not the best but thought we should take some anyways.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Nemo420

here are close up pix of Road///Race Motorsports - Carbon Trix Carbon Fiber Trunk Lip.

hope you all like.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

wow!! ur car is all fixed now.. nice =) :D

12. Nemo420

no, its not. the rear bumber is still messed up, but its going back in the shop on monday. i just took it out this weekend to get the cf trunk lip.

13. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

ray, is that the one with the evo 4g63T?

14. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

I <3 your hood nemo

15. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

Thats a widebody done properly.

Nice pics!

16. AKVvirus

AKVvirus Well-Known Member

WOW i really love the way ur car looks, and love those rims, thinking about getting mine paint black. have fun at the show!

17. Nemo420

no thats not, but he is going to drop that motor in soon. next he is converting it from auto to 5 speed, then the 4g goes in. his friend is the one with the 4g in it, its a white galant and its up for sale on ebay and his car is also in madified mag. this month i think.

18. bras_33

/\ thats right it was white w/the evo 4g63T...the white one was crazy jdm, all his stuff came from japan. I remember talking to prophet about him.

19. Nemo420

yeah that guy has mad hook ups with jdm parts. i told my friend to hit him up for some ralliart parts for me. that guy with the white galant is selling his car and working on an old school Startion and he also has a galant that he's going to keep sleeper.

20. bras_33

very nice, my first boosted car was an 88 Starion!!! I did not know what I had at the time but the bee-iotch was fast and took out older FDs and a few camaros and trans ams. No bov and a stock side mount :( I miss her, RIP.