Nemo420 Progress Report (5/18/10 new pix)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Nemo420, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

wHAT?!?!?!?!?

damn! that's so shitty. this is my first time reading this man. im sorry. glad you're ok though.

if that oldie really did pass out he coulda t-boned you or shit even went head-on with you. still sucks though.....

2. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

Slick F$*#ing Ride N33mz ;p

3. BlueGTS

BlueGTS Active Member

Exactly why I don't buy fiberglass.

4. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

yeah its all good, it was in the parking lot of am/pm. i was getting gas and its just the corner of the bumber. its already getting taken car of. his insurance already said it was his fault and are paying for the repairs and rental.

when i get it back im going to put the cf trunk lip on it and finally going to get the pully, lol.

5. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

sorry to hear that bro. wish there were some 80yr olds falling asleep in front of my car. :D

on a side note, don't change your avatar, you can't leave the brotherhood that easily, you have to get jumped out first. 8)

6. delphium_

better an 80 yr old with insurance then a 16 yr old out for a joy ride ehh?

7. Nemo420

hahahahaha,

i wont change my avitar anytime soon, unless i can get the same fist in a grey color with a red outline 8O

hahaha, and yes better a 80y/o w/insurance than a 16y/o without.

8. delphium_

I think thats the black panthers fist?

[​IMG]

9. Nemo420

lol, it could be a lot of things. the mexican mafia or something like that has a black fist like this too. i think the black panthers have something else, they just throw their fist up. not sure.

but either way, thats a straight right......we throwing a left uppercut, LMAO

10. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

its the fist of justice!!!! *american gladiators* lol sorry when im at work and its down time.. all its on is american gladiators

11. Nemo420

LMAO

12. delphium_

Alot of alone time ehh kimchi :wink:

13. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

yeah, that explains the hand. :D

14. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

That really sux bro

15. Nemo420

its all good brotha-

my car will be in the shop for the next 2 weeks getting repaired and ready for HIN. theres a few little things we didnt do the last time that we needed to do this time. so more things will be added to the ride.

16. Nemo420

17. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

this topic is an epic fail!

18. Nemo420

what do you mean ??

19. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

MXlou, you mean EPIC LULZ!!!

20. Nemo420

update*

bodykits.com messed up and lagged it on sending the bumper. so im pulling the car out this weekend to get a few other things done. getting the cf trunk lip, crank pully, and cf engine cover. then back to the shop on monday to start the repairs. ill post some pix of the trunk lip after its done.