MOD 09

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners Forum' started by Guest, Jul 15, 2009.

1. edher_gts

edher_gts Well-Known Member

1.edher_gts

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Great, will see u there.

3. slim8605

slim8605 Well-Known Member

Sounds Go0d I Live here In Aurora So its only like 10 mnts away from my house..!!! :p thats ok about the time. just let me know.!![/quote:2wf5kkjs]

Looks like we'll be leaving the mall at 7:45. Don't get left behind!!! :)

4. edher_gts

Looks like we'll be leaving the mall at 7:45. Don't get left behind!!! :)[/quote:3ttmpqjv]

lol.. ok ill b there..!!! also let me get some ones cell # just if anything.! lol

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Looks like we'll be leaving the mall at 7:45. Don't get left behind!!! :)[/quote:1aha9ozz]

lol.. ok ill b there..!!! also let me get some ones cell # just if anything.! lol[/quote:1aha9ozz]

Sent you a PM.

6. edher_gts

Sure Ill try.!

7. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

it's only 12 hrs. and 41 min. for me... to bad the can't have another show closer...

8. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

they tried to make one here but no one showed any interest and it was canceled

9. Guest

Guest Guest

List is growing guys!

10. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

26th in Aurora eh? Might be there ;) kinda new to this stuff, so this might be my first meet. yay :)

11. edher_gts

Dnt Worry u Are goin 2 HAve Lotz Of fun..!! Yeah u Shloud Try 2 MAke it....!!!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Let us know if you are coming for sure so I can add you to the list. You will have a blast!

13. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Will do :)

Edit: Quick question, the flyer thingy in the first post says 10am - 3pm. So would we be riding back to aurora after? or just go our seperate ways. Got a cousin that lives in bloomington, he's got a mitsu so might tell him to come down, if I decide to go :) Hopefuly i wont have anything to do that day :D

14. bizzyd738

bizzyd738 Active Member

Im down, il be there bout 730 , plus i got another lancer comin wit me

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes the event starts at 10am. We plan on getting there around 9:30-9:45. After the event we pretty much leave at seperate times, but if anyone wants to get together and cruise back that would be cool.
    Don't forget if you come be at the Sears parking lot at 7:30am. Hope to see you there.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Awesome see you there!

17. edher_gts

ko0l.!!! c u there..!!!

18. Guest

Guest Guest

List is getting bigger!

19. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Hey all,

I have a family obligation that day, but not until later, so if I can make it I will try to meet up with you all at the mall that morning. If I do not make it, sorry I missed it. This would be the first one in 3 years I will have missed. Anyway, Im hoping to make it to meet all of you.

20. bizzyd738

bizzyd738 Active Member

Wooh one More day!