Massive meet over the summer (please read)

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Redline1, Nov 13, 2007.

Do yall want to do this

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

an jake sorry i missed your call i was helpin my little bro with his 3 g

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

yeah dude. i understand....but if you were planning to work that weekend there was really no point for a meeting... I know definatly i wont get the 4th of july off... what am i trying to say is that 4th of july is busy but if ppl are already going to be down here, go ahead and do it... ***just you have to be here with them for that weekend, you cant leave members alone while you go work....Thats just the point i am trying to get across to you. therefore you as a host will have to have that weekend off to show members good time.....there...that should settle this.....

3. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Jake if you still want to talk to me about Europe, I'm on AOL, sorry for being off topic. Hope this happens.

4. Redline1

ok we should just push the date back, because we both are really busy that weekend. So how bout the next week i can put in a notice for a three day vacation for that weekend to get off. is that ok with yall. Jake honsetly the meet aint nothing with you to lol.

5. RALLIART

yeah push the date forward the weekend right after the forth of july..would be awesome, set it in stone on the first post for all to see. thanx

6. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i cant make it if its gonna be 4th of july weekend

7. RALLIART

GUYS DATE IS SET FOR THE WEEKEND OF JULY 12TH 2008............. PLEASE MAKE A NOTE TO THAT. KEEP CHECKING THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES.....

ACTUAL MEETING JULY 12TH.

Please start requesting time off from work. Especially you guys who will be driving here for a whole weekend. I assume that you will be getting here on Friday and leaving sometime sunday or monday....

8. Redline1

Thats all fine. If anyone is down here anytime let us know and we can try and find time for a photoshoot of something. But thats the new date just for the fact that jake and i are so busy we really cant meet up. Sorry for the incovience

9. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

will try... it will be so worth it!!! :twisted:

10. Redline1

yea it really will be. Lots of sexy tuners girls you name it its here in myrtle beach

11. Redline1

hey, SO is everyone on the list still coming

\

12. RALLIART

13. Redline1

glad you are.. Hey i found a guy here that powder coats rims for 25 bucks a rim

14. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

well how things are looking im going to be here for the meet so you can go ahead and count me im.

15. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I cant wait for this shit to happen its the highlight to my year and buy then I WILL HAVE PARTS :) It just going to be me and my car and my golf clubs so if anyone else plays golf let me know :)

16. Redline1

i dont play golf. Play soccer an foot ball lol. There are so many golf courses down here, i think there are more of those then there are night clubs

17. RALLIART

where di you find him at. i actually wanna get my rims powercoated. Pm me his contact information..

18. RALLIART

alex sorry to get back to you so late, i still havent gotten a chance to ask for a rate for you for the room. i will soon though and the meeting is still far away..

19. Redline1

one of my newer friends at northgate told me about them because i was looking over his truck and asking some questions. but i will get the info as soon as possible

20. Redline1

we got another car club coming down, toyotas and mtisus, but hey more car people, we are all tuners alike. Should be fun, anyone have any questions and ideas im all ears hit me up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.