Massive meet over the summer (please read)

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Redline1, Nov 13, 2007.

Do yall want to do this

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

id prob just get a regular hotel gotta save my money for other things! :p

2. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

shit rent out 1 or 2 big condosi dont mind sleepin on a coach or a floor lol every1 throw in alil money n bang 3000 lol only if it was that easy

3. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

glad to see your ma was willing to help erin

4. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

the condos can have up to 6 beds in a three bedroom there is no need to sleep on the floor.

5. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Now those are some nice views. I live in Galveston right now and the water is...existing. I'm not going to send pics because that would just be embarrassing. Is there a set date or something yet?

6. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

yeah i used live right out side of there i have pics from when i was little and the water looks nutten like it does up here

7. Redline1

The date was set for the week of the 4th of july. check the first post for the details

8. Redline1

Here are those pics you asked for. sorry only to so it s not the complete turn

untitled-1.jpg

This is the turn the other side is just as steep. but you dont have alot of room on the other side

mgv.jpg
    this is the exit of the turn it goes into a long brod turn

9. LancerGTS

so u guys are looking at july 4th weekend?

10. Redline1

yea that weekend. i think we might add a bbq at jakes house one day if thats fine with him

11. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

couldn't find the date..but I'm actually taking a trip to myrtle beach for spring break...sounds fun

12. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

oh sweet bro, my spring break is march 21-28 when are you coming down anyways......we will cruize the bulevard loads of honies there, and yeah dont bring your girl if u have one, cuz whats going on at the beach, stays at the beach...

13. RALLIART

hahahhahahah BBQ my house yeah rriight. I did that once and 15 galant owners pulled in my driveway destroying my flowers hahahhahahaha JK...we can may be may may be work on that hahahhahaha...

14. Redline1

^ well a bbq anywhere is fine. what about those parks you were talking to me about sat

15. RALLIART

yeah we can all drive there, all the details wil be agreed on like a week before the meeting,,,,right now planning..

16. Redline1

fine by me.

17. LancerGTS

alright so the 4th of july weekend is ur set date? so ill plan around it and im makin that drive! :twisted:

18. Redline1

sweet thats great. We can meet up here an there all week. i know i got to work some that week and the 4th im working

19. RALLIART

hey anthony, so let me ask you a question, you want guys come here as far as florida and few other states and you are working the day of the meet???? how crazy is that...???? Why dont you request 2 days off from work ( do it now ) so you can chill out for 2 days with all of us. Some of these guys are coming for the whole weekend, therefore you will have to be with all of us from meet start to meet end bro.... ( except of from say midnight till 11am next morning).They dont know this place and are counting on you to show them around... therefore i think that if you wanna go the july 4th weekend meeting you should be available to the members for that weekend... Catch my drift???

I think you should tell your boss to give you the whole weekend off and thats that man... Once again you are the host....you have to be here....
    If you cant get 4th of july off push the date of the meet... But you have to make up your mind soon...

****i still think that july 4th weekend is way toooooo busy for a meet...

From experience i have hosted 5 meetings already starting from 15 cars all the way to 30. I was responsible for 30 people man....to show them good time.... but i was off for the whole weekend.......

Not trying to sound mean... or like a jerk, but i think you need to re think 4th of july if you are planning to work... call me if you need some pointers of how to host a meeting man...but i cant help you too much with it, since it was your idea...

20. Redline1

the reason i pushed for the 4th was because people were already going to be down here so we could make it easier on them, i will ask for it off and tell my boss the reason. I agree it is a really busy weekend for us down here, because there is an ass load of peole here and that is what feeds our industry. but i will push.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.