Massive meet over the summer (please read)

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Redline1, Nov 13, 2007.

Do yall want to do this

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

I would like to, but there are things going on right now that may prevent me from attending.

The first major hurdle is that its 820 miles from me and 14 hours driving... thats pretty dang far, I would have to leave at 7:00 PM the previous day just to make it for 11 am... with no sleep.

I'll put it down as a maybe... if I have the funds to go down for a few days then I could do it, but if Im short on cash, then theres no way... so a maybe from me.

2. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

ok thats good we will get you more details as they become avialibe

3. AutobotGTS

AutobotGTS Active Member

Bull....your going.....and so am I. Well drive up together with Ektor.

And you know with all those BEAUTIFUL lancers in one place we're gonna have to beat the ladies off with sticks....But then again i can fit one up front and three in the back :D

Lets make it happen.

4. Redline1

Im glad to have you aboard. This should be really good. I look forward to it

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Hell yeah!!!!

6. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

so how many people you got coming so far? i can find out prices for condos and might be about to get them cheaper cause of my mom.. let me know

I can tell you right now that they are 2 or 3 bedroom full kitchen and living room... all ocean side. think there is 2 pent houses with hot tubs.

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^I am in for that, let me know.

8. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

im down for those condos n hot tubs throw a nig blow out pary hehe

9. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

anthony do we have a set date yet?

10. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

I would be happy to make the drive from Houston, TX. Just need to know the a more specific date. I may hop in on the condo ride if it works for a few days as I am planning to spend time with close family this coming summer in Jacksonville anyway. Put me in the 50% group till there is a more firm date(s) so that way I can definitively say yes or no.

Bill

11. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

once you have a date ill ask for it off and u can sign me up for a condo. they come with girls inside the hot tubs ready for me right? :p

12. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

soon as anthony says what day i will be able to get the prices for the condos.

13. BabyLee

BabyLee Well-Known Member

i would love to go 2 myrtle beach.....my bf goes there for bike week but im not aloud 2 go with him........he is always braggin about it....ill have 2 see how far i am with my car. if i show up with a stock DE with tints i think ill get shit thrown at it lol....ill have 2 let u know. plus i am from north jersey so its quite the ride.

14. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

its ok im going to be there with a 06' ES. with nutten done to it..

15. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

hey there is nothin wrong wit a stock de cuz thats what i got im puttin the gts front n side sills with a cf gts wing n a cf front spliter and cf side splitter by that time but thats if i got the money if not im goin down stock wit tints and blck tail lights we will jus have to wait to see what the future holds but npthin wrong with stock

16. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Exactly, nothing wrong with stock.

17. Redline1

really nothing wrong with stock
    Yall the dates im thinking about is the first week in july. Monday june 30th _ july 5th or 6th just time for us to hang out. so what yall think

18. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

hehe.. you should see my DE lol.... just tints and lighting mods... lancerGTS loves it though :D

19. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

ok so here it the deal with the condos

price is anywhere from 2000-3000 for a week. with 2 parking spots.
    Pent house would be a little more. (there is only going to be one by summer.)

The pent house has 3 bedrooms and a hot tub on the deck..

All the other condos have 2 or three bedrooms.
    all come with full kitchen and living room.

if you dont want one on the ocean they also have 1 and 2 bedrooms condos on the other side of the main highway..

only thing is... there has to be atleast one pesron in each condo that is 25 years of age. It also would have to be in that persons name.

here is the web site if you would like more info..
    http://www.condotels.com/

(by the way one ocean place it the best..)

This is from the front door
    Img74F80450.jpg

These are from the back off the deck all of them are ocean side

Img5B4202B2.jpg

Img1C99012B.jpg

ps.. sorry if the pics suck they where off of my phone

20. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

the price you see on the website now is the winter price

you can pm me if you have any questions and i will just ask my mom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.