Massive meet over the summer (please read)

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Redline1, Nov 13, 2007.

Do yall want to do this

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

tell ya what. Pick a half way point between coasts and lets all meet up. I would make the drive for the weekend.

2. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

lol nah man no money like that ill be driven to myrtle beach and once im there im stayin there lol shit by all means come on up

3. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

shit me too , im with mike on that , long ass drive , we stayin for a week or two shit

4. lancermike

exactly....

5. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

Why not the ATL? Or a major city in FL like Orlando? or Daytona?

6. lancermike

could do a daytona bike week as well i like the myrtle beach 1 more though im jus used to it over there

7. JDM FLOW

Orlando would be sweet!

8. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

myrtle beach is major!!! trust me lol

9. Guest

Guest Guest

im going on a cruise then.

10. JDM FLOW

^ lol i'll join ya

11. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

sounds good guys. im lookin forward to seeing all yall but like jake said myrtle beach really is major. off the hook parties every night. girls girls girls girls girls

12. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

well hope yall have fun!

13. JDM FLOW

lancermike check your messages

14. lancermike

my fault fell asleep last ngiht but im definatly going and we gonna have a lancer meet fuck motorcycles lol ( i realy do love bikes to) jus sayin it so we can piss off all the bikers down there hehe

15. RALLIART

anthony i think you should edit this thread and set up a list of ppl attending for sure and ppl attending 50% and ppl not attending...

16. Redline1

yo jake its not lettin me edit it. so ca nyou do that for me and all the stuff is the same man

17. RALLIART

we need to set a date time and place, and if this is going a 1 day event, or 2 day event, i have hosted a mitsubishi galant meetings here in myrtle beach many times, and always was successful..anthony, since you posted first with the idea you are the host, no excusses..

18. Redline1

ok ok. lol. i talked to my boss we all get half off on pizzia lol. jake could you hook all them up in the hotel

19. RALLIART

if its during july 4th no way, there is no way i would be even get time off, why dont you set up a meeting when it will be more convieniet for ppl, you are in charge of this, make me proud

20. Redline1

alright well im thinkin mid summer. Like beacuse the 4th we both have to work cause we get so busy. an ill be honest. thats when my boss gets into if you ask to go home your fired mode lol. But i really want to pull it off durring mid summer. maybe if we find some time when the guys are down here for the 4th we can meet them and do a one day thing while they are here partying. ill be 18 then, dec. 2, lol. but yea lets go big or go home guys. like we could meet at the potery if it is still there by then and have a show maybe some drifts aound the hair-pin turn there, btw i have mastered that turn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.