Lt. Dan's Progess Report

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by LTDan, Jan 11, 2009.

1. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

^ i got the same street glow in the same spot on my window :D

2. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

Ok... so finally took pics of my CAI and got my tints done yesturday... I'm uploading the pics right now!

3. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Here's the pic of my kicker sub and amp set up... I'm probably gonna look for something smaller and that can be tucked away b/c I miss my trunk space

[​IMG]
    Here's my front bumper, or lack there of, during the Injen CAI install

[​IMG]
    My CAI installed... looks, sounds, and performs great!

[​IMG]
    Pic of my 20% tints just before going to work

[​IMG]
    My newest toy... a Cobra radar detector that also serves as a compass. Includes X,K,KA,KU,POP,Strobe, and Hazard alerts!

4. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

could you get a video i'd like to hear what it sounds like

5. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

Yeah... no prob.... uhh actually I can only do exterior and interior windows up b/c of my tints. anything in particular you're looking for? ie acceleration, idle etc

6. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

both if possible...

7. 08CustomLancer

your pics are getting cut off. try re-sizing them. Jason has it sent to a specific size both here and on GF.

the tints look nice, drop some silver 18's on it and you're all set :D

8. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

The pictures seem to fit on my screen with no problems... if anyone else is having this problem I'll gladly resize.

And as for the rims... all a work in progress 8)

9. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

Luv!!! trying to take over my thread by adding a guessing game! :p hehe they look like 20%'s fyi hehe

10. 08CustomLancer

yeah deff 20's. my 35s are a bit lighter

11. RicanLancer

RicanLancer Well-Known Member

Lookin good bro, and seein your tints is makin me want mine even more. lol. has the moleskin shown up yet?

12. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

finally came in... now I just need to find the time to install it... working from 4am-12pm one day then 10am-330am (the following morning) the very next day :-(

13. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Sorry! I wasn't really tryin to hijack your thread (I could if I wanted to though cuzzzzz I got the powerrrrrrr lol).

I guess they are 20% if thats what y'all think LOL

14. 08CustomLancer

no need to be sorry for hijacks. they help uncluster the forum. we were on the tint subject anyways :D

your a mod, so who cares :D

15. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

Just thought I should add that I put in the hydroshield for my Injen CAI as well as the mole skin felt for my tints... prevention is less expensive than replacement or permanent damage! :wink:

16. 08CustomLancer

good point

whats next :D

17. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

eh... slowing down for now. Need to spend about 1,500 for a new laptop + school tuition + prob another 1500 for finish up flight lessons. hence the reason why I took up another job :-( soooo tired right now. I almost dropped 800 for the Injen cat back exhausts but managed to stop myself from this spending spree.

I might save up for the duraflex fenders and rear bumper b/c I have a guy that's willing to paint it for dirt cheap!

18. medic

medic Well-Known Member

Keep plugging along and get those done... where are the pics of the injen?

19. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

third pic on this page.... looks and sounds amazing! plus I get a noticeable difference in pick up

20. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

ok so I know I've slowed down quite a bit but heres what I'm planning in the next month or so...

[​IMG]
    ARS EVO X nose as well as the side license plate mount

also once the weather gets warmer I think I might explore making my first custom fiberglass sub enclosure. I feel like I have enough confidence since I've been watchin about an hour/day worth of youtube instructional videos! :p