Lets Try to get somthin goin

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Budrow, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

Well lets get the other guys in texas to get a meet goin that was the whole point of this topic

2. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

Im down... *cough*if i dont sell the car b4 then*cough*lol... just pic a place

3. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

where u at?

4. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

plano.... well.. on the border between plano and frisco.

5. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

And now my rebutle:

Do you know why the Panhandle is so windy??? Because Oklahoma Sucks!

J/K, lol

Bill

6. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

I live in Houston, so it is a bit of a drive for me, especially with me not owning a Lancer currently either.

Bill

7. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I'm always down. I live in Ft Worth. Its funny that you mentioned a meeting place between Dallas and Tyler. We all know there ain't crap on I20 East past Dallas.

So, if you want to meet, its going to take you coming to the DFW area.

I have offered my house up for a BBQ and night out on the town several times. But nothing ever happens.

8. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I was out cow tippin...I mean racing and stuff...u know...ummm...crap...

As far as you Non-Texan people go, stop watching Clint Eastwood and John Wayne movies. There's more to Texas than cows and rednecks. We have pigs and horses. GET IT RIGHT!

9. SeRious08

And don't forget chickens! If an egg can fit in there, why can't I???

10. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

And we dont make complete fools of ourselves when we do go cow tippin like Tommy Boy did! Hey Serious08 whats the matter with meetin in Terrel thats bout the only place between here and there at the Tanger outlet mall.

11. SeRious08

I have no problem meeting out there, but I feel others will.

Do you really want to meet out the Outlet Mall and shop??

I figured we could all meet around here and hit a couple of "hot spots" for car shows and dinner.

12. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

Tru I could suck it up and drive the few extra miles. I just gotta get some locals to roll up there with me so Im not the lone ranger or should I say Lancer? lol 8)

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Set it up you Texans.

14. SeRious08

with it getting colder and holidays here, its going to be difficult to get a lot of participation. I say that we hold off for a Texas meet until Spring. Nopi usually rolls through around March. I took first at Nopi last year :D

15. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Or u guys could come down to Galveston for Spring Break? I work at a hotel while I'm in school and I could set something up for anyone who is willing.