Judge's progress thread. ** PIX UP **

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by TheJudge, Aug 19, 2009.

1. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

The civic is from a dealership so it's under warenty. After I finish paying myself back from the loan I had to take out from my enheritance maybe I'll have enough money for an evo or something... But yeah between the mobey I owe on the lancer and the money on the civic I just signed away the next 4 years of my pay

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Do you still have the OZ? If so, I'd be interested in purchasing a few of the parts off of it for my 03 ES.

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Yeah, you could just part it out...and I'm not sayin that just because some parts will fit mine. If you don't plan on rebuilding, you might as well get some money back.

4. 1slowlance

^ +1. That's what a friend of mine did after he wrecked his truck a while back. He just put up some ads on Craigslist and such for parts he was selling from his truck and made close to $1500 just from parts. It was a newer truck, so I guess people needed some parts and such, instead of going to the dealer.

5. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

Oh wow that blows. Keep us updated.

6. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

+1 for parting out. Much better than selling to a junkyard and having them overprice your parts.

7. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

Yeah I still have it I still need to pull the tire and see what's messed up. If just the lugs n rim is bent it's just body work... Oh and the lip for the oz wasn't even on the car since I just replaced it. The transmission is brand new also like still warentied... Before I part it out I need to see what's damaged if it's just the rim that's messed up I still have the stock oz rally rims in my shed. Also I'm going to see if the wing will fit on the civic haha same with the intake filter. Think I'm just gonna do rims n tints n that's it for the civic.

8. 1slowlance

I was actually interested in the OZ lip lol. I like how it accents the bumper, and it isn't too much, just gives it a little more pizzazz!