JakeGTS Progress MEGAN Coilovers!! Cf hood!! JL Audio

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by RALLIART, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

oh yess, this is one of the most important mod. the drop. take plenty of pics once installed! lol

2. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

his car is already lowered, rrm V1 i think. redline1 is now taking donations to top jakes car as the hottest in myrtle beach lol just playing guys

3. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Loving THe car dude keep it up! That Hood and the Rally red JUST go so Well together!

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

you guys are just awesome, i appreciate all the comments which in fact are all positive, thank you, and as redline1 mentioned my ride is already dropped on rrm v1 which in fact are on pending sale to him.

megan racing coils come in this thursday, i cant wait. My Lancer is coming along nicely. Thanks again!

Jake

LT.com staff

5. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

No Problem Dude you deserve the Fame since you helped make a such a great community for all us Lancer Lovers 8) 8) :lol: :lol: 8O 8O :D :D :twisted:

6. Redline1

yea jake the car is great, i love it all my brothers love it, you are the lancer god to them lol. pending i should have them in the bag lol.

7. RALLIART

more better pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Jake, sick hood man. Good shit. Its good to see our jefe doin it right!

PMed you with a question broda.

9. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

good job with the hood mayb when i recieve yours after a lil while ill get thjis 1 hows the shipment comin along

10. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

keep it up, are you gonna be changing your rims?

11. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Thanks for doing a fit test of my hood in your car, I swing by there tomorrow to pick it up.

12. JDMFanatik

oh my bad, from afar, it doesn't look lowered all that much. but now since youre getting the megans, SLAM IT! haha.

13. Redline1

i like this alot better then the body kits one. um whats going on with the talons front bumper

14. RALLIART

still awaiting for the money to be deposited into my bank account, you made a instant payment which is cool, then my banks policy is to wait 3-5 days for the money to be deposited to my account, I will be more than likely shipping your hood on thursday, or friday at the latest, sorry its taking so long man...

15. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

im thinkin of painting my engine cover this weekend.. did u use any sort of special paint and did u have to degrease it before doing anything??

if anyone else has done this please help :D

16. RALLIART

megan coilovers installed

Had to dril holes in the strut tower for the rear damper extensions, which is a must, some of you guys if you did not do this, you wont be able to damper your coilovers, take it back to the shop and drill

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

with flash

[​IMG]

without

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

quick question, i know that the coilovers are adjustable, how do you adjust it?

18. RALLIART

the coilovers come with two special wrenches, one is bigger one is smaller, if you look at the picture below you will see where you place the wrenches and turn there is one on top one on bottom, also there is a damper adjustment, for stiffer ride, or more easy ride

[​IMG]

19. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

now u need new wheels to set off ur ride!! sick sick love it!

20. JDMFanatik

gahhh lovin it dude! thats not the lowest, is it? either way, looks hot! cause my eyes hurts when i see wheel gaps on our lancers. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.