jacob1bc progress

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by jacob1bc, May 12, 2008.

1. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Loooks good but i hope the hand didnt get too many stitches.

2. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

thanks and no just 3 in the finger

3. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

the new mods look great.

4. jacob1bc

thanks i just ordered the grill lighting from the same company. also ordered the front rotors from RRM will be getting the rear when they are done.

5. WillieetheOne

OMG thank you for the site if im right im actually looking at projector headlamps. awesome but im curious what do they mean by a burner for a discharge headlamp? The ballist?

6. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

Ballin!!!!

7. jacob1bc

i don't know, but ithing it's for the HID kit that they sell. did you see how much it was for each headlight. $977.55 is a lot for each headlights

8. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

lol that'd be like more expensive than the coilovers itself hahah.

anyway, i like about everything youve done to the car man. the fuel door isnt quite my thing, but youre getting away with it cause its color matched. i know its your car, but im just giving out my opinion. :wink: but everything else is just really nice!

9. jacob1bc

my newest mod. it's a killerglass kit. it has a blue led on it but you can't tell it's blue because the antifreeze so green. let me know what you guys think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. WillieetheOne

Is that cosmetic only? or does it do something for your Rad?? Ive never seen something like that, mind you im really new to the add on world.

11. jacob1bc

it's mostly for looks, but can be use for everyday or racing purposes. meaning you can see the antifreeze and if it need changing.

12. jacob1bc

i took and flushed my radiator because the oem coolant is so deep green the blue led you couldn't hardly see. so i put prestone 50/50 which is a clear yellowish green color. will take pics tonight to see if you can see the led.

13. jacob1bc

as promised

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the led is blue but it don't look like it. sorry the pic is not great, but you guys get the idea

14. Xeri

Xeri Well-Known Member

hey could you please explain how the interior lights are connected to the dome light switches/fuse? pics perhaps? :D

coz i have have some spare neons and it beats paying 120 for oem leds ><

15. jacob1bc

if i have time tomarrow i will take pis and explain with the pics. okay.

16. Xeri

Xeri Well-Known Member

lol thanks bro appreciate it saves money for other mods =D

17. jacob1bc

this is the pics of the in cab fuse panel for my floor board lighting. the top left arrow is the for the dome light plug. i don't know what wires you would use since my kit was OEM plug and play. the arrow at the bottom right is the new plug for the dome light that plugs in to the stock plug. the arrow on the top right is the fuse for the new plug. don't know the amp.

[​IMG]

this is the close up of the stock plug for the dome light and the new plug (top left) that plugs in to the stock one. the arrow on the top right is the fuse for the new plug.

[​IMG]

i hope these pics help who ever needs them. will post pics on the grill lighting once i got the kit and the places it plugs into.

18. Xeri

Xeri Well-Known Member

mm this is more complex then i thought lol -_-" i was thinking it'll be fine to just tap into one of the fuse. At this rate might have to shell out the cash for an oem

19. jacob1bc

you know i don't think it would be to bad. it's just a tight area to work in.

20. Xeri

Xeri Well-Known Member

true but im not that good with electricals and splicings of wires (DIY).

so basically u pull out the stock plug and fuse and plug it into a new OEM connector they give u?