is this true

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by prcdslnc13, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

the way i see it is that the aftermarket is a multi million dollar industry and that could send our nations economy into a even bigger slum if that bill really were to be passed

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

The economy would be fine without the aftermarket scene. Many shops would still be open doing legit body work. Most of what would close down are the thousands of online shops that sell ebay parts.

3. Redline1

true true. Thinking out loud lol. but still what about the part manufactuers

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Does this mean autobots, pep boys, autozone and kragen will go out of business? Thats all I see there, indiglo guages, apc decals, dragon seat covers, betty boop splash guards, tweety bird steering wheel covers and heated racing seats!!!

5. Redline1

i was thinking more along the lines of hks and greddy. and all the big parts of manufactoring companie

6. Subawho

The big ones still have markets in other countries

7. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

all these laws and crap, America is NOT a free country...

8. Redline1

^ agreed jake. lets all move to poland or japan lol

9. Subawho

This is a pretty stupid comment, sorry to say Jake. Lets all live in a country where someone can just walk up to you and kill you and have no consequences! YEAH GREAT FUCKING IDEA!

10. testpilotx15

testpilotx15 Well-Known Member

But to be fair, those people were morons before adding the intake, so the intake didn't really "make" them morons.

11. testpilotx15

testpilotx15 Well-Known Member

But to be fair, those people were morons before adding the intake, so the intake didn't really "make" them morons.

12. Subawho

But to be fair, those people were morons before adding the intake, so the intake didn't really "make" them morons.[/quote]

True, but parts like the intake just give them more reason to go out and be morons. The new intake gives them more reasons to film their retardedness.

13. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

i know and i should not have said it...but thats how i feel sometimes, we have laws to protect us from everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.