Interior pics? Stock then custom?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by 08CustomLancer, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

ooo...someone was paying attention in class...lol

2. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

even if i dont end up getting a lancer i want to do something like that to my Galant instead of the lancer. its freakin sick. do you think Factory OEM carbon fiber pieces would work fine then spray it over? hopefully KRU will answer my pm

3. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

OK guys u r to nice. I really do appreciate the compliments.

Now I havent done a step by step tutorial and really never do. Not because I dont want to, but just because I am flip'n wiped when I get home. However I will be doing more c/f on the 08 soon. I will ask MXlou to give me a hand with maybe a video or a pic by pic deal.

As far as colors, you can pretty much spray any color candy over the c/f to go along with the theme you have chosen.

This is a lot of work and I do mean a lot of work. Oh and costly! I will go over all that when I decide what Im gonna do for the next c/f tutorial.

The parts I will be doing are:

Center console
    Rear deck
    Various engine parts

4. Texas Aggie

^ lol...your favorite village critic...classic

5. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

I love critiquing peoples work.

6. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

*off topic* wow i'm slow as fk... i just noticed what KRU stands for ROFL

7. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

its all about name recognition.

8. Texas Aggie

Yup...when I think KRU, I think...damnit I have a lot learn...lol

9. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

sweet thanks soo looking forward to see what your gana do to the 08....when i hear KRU i think "ok shutup and listen..closely..and take notes"
    lol

10. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

wait, I missed it. what does kru stand for???

11. Texas Aggie

Kustom Rides Unlimited

12. Bryn1987

i lol'd... :)

13. testpilotx15

testpilotx15 Well-Known Member

just out of curiosity, what's stitched into the seats?

14. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

^ RoadWire is the company the donated the material. They actually offer these seat covers to replace ur o.e. in any color.

I started working on the audio today, but I have to drop the 08 off at Injen 2mrw. They are coming up with a remedy to the Fed vs. Non-Fed exhaust situation and they take it to a show. So I didnt get a chance to get much done but glass in the sub box and glass/body work the face of box.

15. Bryn1987

KRU, thought u were selling ur Lancer? or are u still selling + working on it at the same time? o_O

16. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Everything is always for sale. However the more I do the more I will ask for. LOL!

17. Bryn1987

drive ur car over to FL and i'll buy ur lancer ;)... jk, no fun buying an already modded car :(

18. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

It can be for those that dont have that type of ability or desire but still want a nice car that has been done.

19. Bryn1987

ya i guess :-\ still not as fun though :p