I'm A Little Confused...

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by LuvMyLancer, Mar 12, 2008.

1. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

you should go with the multi-colored paint... it gives SPARKLEZ!!!! hahahaha and its unique... since you said red sucked.. which hurt my feelings....[​IMG]

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Aww... I have pics of my bunnies doing that LOL (It's just a mid action shot of them cleaning their face ;) )

Which multi color paint are you talkin about?

I want to be in the blue tones since my car is blue!

3. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

4. LuvMyLancer

Ok, cool :)

I wonder if the ICE is clear...?? Like if I wanted it to be blue would I have to put blue underneath, let it dry then put the ICE on top??

There's a guy on here with a blue sparkly engine color, I want mine to look like that.

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

that would be gatz

6. LuvMyLancer

Yes, I've PMed him asking what he used to paint his :)

My car's gonna be HAAWWWWT!!

And I want my license plate to say QTINSIDE lol

7. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

this is interesting.my friends GF wanted her intererior peices "sparkly".her car is red(sorry)so they painted the pieces red.then they used that sparkly spray you put in your hair,lol.and put as much of it to make it sprkly as you want.then used some clear coat to seal it up and it looked all girly and stuff.you could definitely tell its a girl car.it was nifty.

8. LuvMyLancer

hmm...thats actually a pretty clever idea!! Perhaps if I paint the cover blue like I want, then use the hairsrpay sparkles, the a clear coat it'll look PERRRDY!