hey there from Fort Stewart, Georgia

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by dcobeo7931, Apr 1, 2008.

1. BiG_YeLlOw

BiG_YeLlOw Well-Known Member

heyyy dude!
    hello and welcome from puerto rico!

2. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

Welcome. I like GA since im from NC... lol

3. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

welcome bro. I work up at an army depot in Pa

4. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT..I feel you man..Stay safe out there..I was over there for 7months back in 2003 (Marines-i was a tow gunner).Welcome again.

5. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

Buring POO is the GREATEST!!! You'll never forget the smell!!!! Well, keep your head down and don't be on the road if you don't need to. That was the best piece of advice I got over there.

6. dcobeo7931

dcobeo7931 Well-Known Member

its been a while since I last been on here but I am glad to see the responses. I have been in country for a minute and I have a question and since I already got a newb thread going I figured I'd ask here. Will the Ev
    o wheels fit my lancer which is dropped on works springs?thanks to all that respond

7. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Being a soldier myself I know the feeling, going there for my second trip in december, my baby will be put on storage and my wife will not drive it, she ruin my other car when I got deploy the 1st time. Will miss you at the meet this summer in SC.

8. dcobeo7931

yea i didnt want the cars to sit around while i was deployed and my wife has her pick from four to drive. anyway had anybody got ny ideas as to the widest wheels i can put on my lancer with out major mods with a 1.1 drop?

9. dcobeo7931

i just wanted to say im back in the states!!!!! hope to be as active on here as on 9glancers........hope everybody had a great holiday...

10. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Welcome back! But there is no such thing as a 9G Lancer...

11. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the land of the drive thru. :drunken: :drunken:

12. dcobeo7931

yea well tell that to the whole website lol its called www.9glancers.com

i have read that the 08 is the 8g but oh well its still the most active site ive seen as far as people posting.....

13. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

:lol: it's an inside joke bro... I know about the site and was wondering what there going to do... anyway... welcome back and hope to see you here more oftern!

14. 08LancerCat

08LancerCat New Member

Check this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5705#p70762 :wink:

15. dcobeo7931

i did pretty funny how everybody is all confused