HeLLo Everyon3

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Mz_Sophi3_bby, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Mz_Sophi3_bby

Mz_Sophi3_bby Active Member

My car's been in the dealers for about 2 weeks already. I went in yesterday to go pick it up. i was so disappointed. Instead of fixing all 4 rims, they only did 1 rim in the front driver side. Oh My i was so pissed off i went inside and argued with with two sells rep, manager and the owner. My car had really bad Curb rashes when i purchased it on the 5th of august. It really didn't matter to me but they promised they would fix it for free. I took the manager outside and the service writer showed both of them my car. everybody else i argued with were denying that it didn't have any curb rashes when i purchased the vehicle. The manager asked the service writer if the car already had the curb rashes, he said yes. I was really giving all of them a hard time but oh well.. he agreed to fix it. thanks to the service writer man :-D

I will have pics up as soon as i get my ride back.. i already miss my babe so much

2. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

geez dealers these day, they should throw some free OEM goodies your way too

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Like an OEM Evo X turbo kit :D

4. Mz_Sophi3_bby

oh i wish they did give me those free thangs..lol the most i got for my car is 85 bucks lancer floor mats. OMG for only 2 front pieces and Vent shades for the windows which was like 86. i hate the dealers too pricey...am so broke, i don't even think i would be able to modify anything on my car yet.

5. beard_irish

beard_irish Well-Known Member

the dealer, for some parts, will f you over. for the majority of your parts its better to go aftermarket, the mark-up on some dealer parts is ridiculous
    also Welcome, i havent been here long but these people are really helpful and will eagerly answer your questions

6. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

There are so many cheap mods you can get. Their ususally nothing big but some can look really good just depending on your style.

Debadge - $0
    Front black out - $6
    LED city lights - $10
    Tail light tint - $10
    Eyelids - $20-$30

I just reccomend not getting too many cheap mods. Otherwise you'll end up on the ricers spotted thread.

7. Mz_Sophi3_bby

lol ok i'll try not to get to many cheap mods... I think the first thing i might do is get the LED tail lights N some HIDs When ever i have money.. maybe sometime next year lol

8. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

welcome and please enjoy the site , if you have any questions just ask we friendly i promise lol

9. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol well some more than others :twisted:

10. Mz_Sophi3_bby

I finally picked up my car on Tuesday.. It looks good hehehehe

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Pics? :D

12. Mz_Sophi3_bby

ok ok ok i will take pics in the morning.. i have to wash my car first.. would any one like to join me lol

13. Glovestoali

Glovestoali Well-Known Member

i would! lol welcome!

14. RuthlessRides

RuthlessRides Well-Known Member

Nice car.....

15. RuthlessRides

RuthlessRides Well-Known Member

thanks....still trying to figure this site out....