Helix's 2011 Lancer Ralliart

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Helix, Aug 11, 2011.

1. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

Japan FTMFW!

2. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

japan women FTMFW

3. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Thanks! I like it so far, especially the topical weather and everything.

True.

More true.

Thanks to those who voted for me for ROTM! I'm about to order some stuff online for when I get back. Namely, Evo X-style license plate holder (a cop already talked to me about having my plates in my window) and Rally Armor mud flaps.

Can't wait to get home. This time away from my Ralliart is KILLING ME.

4. slickdevil08

lol sweet dude sounds cool cant wait to see the progress

5. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Today I ordered the license plate re-locator from mitsubishiparts.net and some Rally Armor black urethane mud flaps with white lettering. For the plate re-locator, I'm gonna try using 3M double-sided tape to attach it to my bumper, instead of drilling into it. The mud flaps shouldn't be too hard to install. These will be my projects for when I get home.

6. slickdevil08

just hope that three sided tape doesn't end up making you loose your plate lol

7. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Yeah, I worry about that too. But I've heard good things from people who have used it for their plate re-locators. We'll see how it goes. If I lose my front plate, I'll order some custom plates.

8. slickdevil08

yeah to bad you cant just be like me and have no front plate! i love it!

:p

9. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Yeah I know. The reason I don't wanna drill into my bumper is because when I move back to the East Coast, I want to take off the front plate. Probably eventually register my car in a state that doesn't require front plates.

10. 11lancerwhite

11lancerwhite Member

great looking car - if the tape works that would be sweet

11. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I don't need front plates. Holla.

12. slickdevil08

im getting a three bedroom in pa right next to frederick and columbia maryland which means you could commute and bunk with us split in threes its like 350 for rent only which is hella cheap. also pa means no front plates and mods are allowed cuz they dont care :D

13. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Man, you have no idea what I'd give to do that right now. If I end up on the east coast in the next couple years, this could be a reality. Here's hoping.

14. slickdevil08

yeah dude let me kno the offer will always be there

15. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I definitely will dude.

16. slickdevil08

k when you getting back from japan and stuff?

17. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

In about three weeks. Somewhere around Oct 15. That's the earliest I could get them to do.

18. slickdevil08

hey at least it will be in time for bf3 dude

19. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Yeah that's true. And my per diem is paying for all the new games coming out. I know two games I'm getting when I get home: Rage and Gears of War 3.

20. slickdevil08

im waiting to get gears 3 although i really want it the guy im rooming with has to wait to get a copy like until he gets home in decemeber so i told him i would wait for him to start playing so wont have that one but bf3 and other games will come and also been playing retail wow lol. im level 45 already lol