Halos / Angle eyes......

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Corn

Corn Well-Known Member

The lights are so pretty...

2. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Thank you, when i get these made .....for your help ill send you a free set !

3. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

Sweet I'd love those

4. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

you know i live 10 mins from you.

5. Automoglow

you know what i just realized is while i get the dimesions for the angel eyes for the headlights i was looking at the fogs and realized that would be super easy to make...Is there a lot of people out there that would but the angel eyes for the fogs too?

6. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

lol im already ahead on u for that one, purchased some rings, should check fittin on them in two weeks

7. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Since it is easier to do Fogs than headlights, ill be down for it. Juts depends on what i do with my body kit. not sure if im getting rid of my fogs...

8. Automoglow

Im excited to say the day will finally come Friday 8/8/08 at my house we will be baking a headlight and doing all the measurements to finally get the Angel eyes done! Thanks to Ektor and Pimpnfern who will be helping me out. So hopefully within the next month or so you will see the halos in action on there lancers! By the way, we will do doing a full tutorial on this as we do the job tomorrow. I just hope we dont get drunk and leave the headlight in there thinking were backing so fresh cookies lol :twisted:

9. Mitsu008

10. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I am excited I want my are to have a nice mean look coming down the road at night :twisted:

11. TheDude

Dontforget to do AEs for the high beam lens too... those are the only ones i would want. Good luck Eric!

12. HomieG

HomieG Well-Known Member

i can be ur installer in Toronto Automoglow. im down for that. holla back.

13. Automoglow

GOT A PACKAGE TODAY:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

any prices yet cuz i am definitely interested!

15. TheDude

ERIC!!!! I WANTSSSS!!!!! AIM ME!!!!!!

16. Mitsu008

yea dont forget about me :wink:

17. ziggy

ziggy Active Member

now is there a way to get a different color halo or just the white? cuz i would really love too get a red set if possible...

18. ziggy

ziggy Active Member

ok i guessing my first post didnt post or it posted some where else so i wanted to know if the halos come in different colors or just the white i know that the acrua's have colored one ive seen them in red n i think they called them demon eyes cuz they were red is there a chance to get these red??

19. Mitsu008

Demon eyes r popular on R1's and most ninja stylebikes u dont see em on cars much but they do have em OLD bmw's on ebay for example

20. TheDude

Not entirely sure if those would be legal or not. Most states outlaw any form of lights that resemble any of the colors on cop cars (ie blue and red)

I know here in miami all forms of lights, neon, LED, etc, that are colored (with te exception of white) are illegal. So dont know what to tell ya bout the demon eyes