Halos / Angle eyes......

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Aug 3, 2007.

1. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

so... any updates?

2. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

im gonna try and take it to a friend of mine who is an electrition and see if he can do it

3. patf1234

patf1234 Active Member

ok i nknow this trhead is old but any updates on the angel eyes if i can get a set shipped i can be the guinny pig

4. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

yo auto im down, and im not too far away either and as a matter of fact im moving to orlando at the end of summer

5. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

u guys do realize that u have to bake ur headlights to do this right... as in taking out your headlights and stick it in the over at 200* for about 8-10 mins... meaning, u "might" melt the plastic...

6. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

+1 I dont have it either.

7. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

yeah "might" but if someone does it successfully then all we do is just follow what they did

so far only one person tried it and that was vik2 but he tried at a low temp then for some reason jumped way higher and it was his first try

8. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

those were the tails though right? theres a different glue on those compared to a puddy like stuff on the front.

9. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

if i can help out please pm and we can work out the details.

10. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

OP lives a couple of days away from u... otown...

11. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

yeah that was me...but this time i am going to wait till somebody gets it done before i do it on my own...im done baking...

12. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

i live 8 minutes from eric... h knows that im just a call away :D

13. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

I would get them

14. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Has anyone figured out what the size's are for the 2 rings inside the headlights are so i can get a demo of the halo rings to someone? 70mm 80mm. 120mm.......?????

15. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

i might get this done for u this weekend

16. cj

cj Member

hey wats up guys! im more than willing 2 crack open my headlights with no problem as I am the 1st 2 crack tails open, also hav experience from my 05 mazda3, 07 yaris headlights, plus im a auto tech. im definite I can tackle this, just let me kno.

17. Automoglow

Well i would love for you to bakle them and crack them open and get me the dimensions inside the headlighst so i can create some angle eyes. :twisted:

18. Automoglow

Ok lancer tuners i need some help i am a step closer to getting the halo rings done .. :p can you guys take some good pictures of a close up of the front headlight housing and post them here for me.

thank you

19. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

if i would of seen this earlyer i woulda but i can post em 2morrow

20. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member