grill delete/blackout

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Sp4rt4n, Jul 15, 2007.

1. grey-4b11

grey-4b11 Active Member

yup i spray paint my front bumper flat black...

2. satanslancer

satanslancer Member

anybody found anyone who makes just the insert? i don't want the grille there at all. just the "mesh" part...

3. Eric1180

Eric1180 Active Member

what would be better to cover the front bumper with a peace of black vinyl or black spraypaint to get that evo x look

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

kinkbmxrydr used the black vinyl tape and it look pretty clean plus IMO it helps protect the paint in front.

5. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

^^^ yup like he said, i used vinyl. it looks awesome. make sure you know how to put vinyl on, or else it will look terrible

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^lol, agree

7. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

finally got the balls to paint my chrome piece, I was very hesistent due to the permenent nature of it, since I have a black 08, I was gonna go black to blend it in, but i though I would try to go for some contrast, tell me wat u guys think, not sure if I should of went black. I was very surprised how clean it came out. maybe my next project will to spray tint my tails...i've had the spray sitting in my room for weeks, but never got around to doin it.

heres the pics, couldn't install on my car, it started pouring as soon as i finished spraying. updated pics soon to come.

gts017.jpg
    gts018.jpg

8. 5speedracer

5speedracer Active Member

Wow, that looks cool. By the way, can anybody tell me where to get this vinyl at. I've been asking everybody?

9. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

^^^ just buy vinyl man. make sure u know how to put it on.

10. mugsy1piranha

mugsy1piranha Member

P1000239.jpg
    silver mesh
    Finished.jpg

11. 5speedracer

5speedracer Active Member

Ok, where can I get vinyl, and how do I put it on?

12. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

goto like a sticker place ask them for vinyl. pm me for details