glowing door handles!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by steelhumm, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

re-read what i said... then re-read wat u said... now where did i say u tried to sell something?... plz enlighten me... english 101

2. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Oh c'mon man...AMG squashed it so drop it already.

3. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Hey guys go to ur corners. Ur on time out. Say ur sorries and squash it.

4. steelhumm

steelhumm Well-Known Member

I got no problem... you guys know that. :wink:

5. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

wow so now your gonna get on me for saying something in your thread and then saying i have no class. Im a vendor on here what is the big deal to let people know i am a streetglow dealer? my point is i posted right away i knew you werent trying to sell anything there was no need for you to go out and say what you said about me having no class that was just wrong and immature on your part. I didnt post a thing bad about you since you work for streetglow you should be happy that i posted i am a dealer so when people see your pics they can contact me to order the company you work fors product.

6. steelhumm

dude...why you posting this now? I don't get it.

I said what I said for one reason.... your post said nothing about the lights or the car...was just a clear advertising spot for you... a chance for you to plug that you sell SG products...which you have every right to in your own forum. Doing it in someone elses post is kinda lame. I have 12 pm's from other people that seem to agree...so take it for what it's worth. If you would have combined your second post with your first then I would of had no beef and would not of said what I said. But re-read your first post in this thread and tell me I was wrong?

7. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

I didnt say you were wrong at all you didnt have to post saying i have no class or anything like that. If you had a problem with what i posted then you could have PM me and i would have removed the post. i didnt post that to start anything and i didnt think you would really care that i did being that we kinda support the same company. But hey you can think what you want and the otrher 12 people can do the same! Im so sorry i posted anything in this topic im not the type to cause problems but it seems like 13 people think that.

8. steelhumm

got no problem at all bro. it's squashed as far as I'm concerned

9. Bryn1987

i'm one on automo's side =) ^_^... ok, now i'm just instigating lol, but it's the truth

10. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

so shiny lights eh

11. steelhumm

he said...."eh"

heheh that's so Canadian :lol: :lol:

12. darklancer

lol i think eh is better "huh" lol but woot canada better beer and stiffer nipples ftw

13. Texas Aggie

WOO WOO WOO!!! Better beer??? Them is fightnin' wurds now thur. Won't ya'll come down here and we'll show ya what GREAT beer taste like... :D

14. Bryn1987

dats mad tight son

or as my annoying cali friend would say...

dats hella tight son

15. darklancer

been there, th that up slept with a couple girls and came home and found out i had syphalis *jk* not much there unless your so cal and please bud aint real beer and everything else is a bud spin off...try some kokani or a canadian or a kieths or a flanagans or an ally cat...lol try our piss and youl still get better beer....im just instigating ignore me ...grabs popcorn to watch plethora of responses

16. Texas Aggie

First off i refuse to drink a beer with a prissy name like "Ally Cat" or put anything near my lips with the name "Kieth". Sorry, I prefer MAN beers. Not this frilly Ally Cat stuff...LOL!!! :D

ok...your turn :)

*edit* this is way off topic...My bad Steel...

17. darklancer

o im sorry, ill just head on down there and grab a swartzinager pale, comes with free steroids and a running for cali governer (only works if your acali kid) lol kieths...never thought of that but i guese its a preference if your the girly boy or the dyke cuz i would put anythign named bud near my mouth lolz

18. Texas Aggie

damn Canadians... :D

19. Bryn1987

20. darklancer