Fujitaa

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Dukekid0987, Dec 12, 2007.

1. RMS-DIST

RMS-DIST Member

they have been re-doing the site all new pics of the wheels will be up soon we just got a new photo both so we are working on taking all of our own perf: pics of the products and full right ups as well

2. chago

chago Active Member

yes we ship to puerto rico
    yes we take american express
    havent seen the high flow converter yet
    SRI i can do for 200.00 shipped with tracking same buisness day ordered

let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks,
    Nick[/quote:gda0p55s]

thaks for your quick response i wrote down the phone number i will be calling you on monday, to make the order also i wil be looking at your web site to see what else i might need.

I am sundevil went to college there in arizona love it out there keep up the great service.

3. RMS-DIST

RMS-DIST Member

thaks for your quick response i wrote down the phone number i will be calling you on monday, to make the order also i wil be looking at your web site to see what else i might need.

I am sundevil went to college there in arizona love it out there keep up the great service.[/quote:m4567rdy]

sounds good man hit me up when you are ready. Customer satisfaction is what we go by. Its very nice here in arizona love the nice wheather. but miss the snow cant snow board out here mountains get very little snow so have to travel.