Fujita SRI Released

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Wasper, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Xed32

Xed32 Member

That seems like a heavier claim than 10hp. Kinda vague to say 1 second off your quarter mile time.

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

LMAO! i was even thinking about dyno'ing my car and posting numbers in a thread. F that noise. too much drama.

im keeping the numbers to myself. haha

3. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

^ NooOOooOOo you gotta post em !!!

More people post thier dynos, the more knowlgable we become... plus if anything, it will add fuel to the fire !!!

(Enter Beavis) Fire Fire FIRE !!!! :D

4. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

not a chance. you hang around car forums enough this is usually what happens. A) make a thread b) post the numbers then.....

"What temperature was it?!?!?!?" ughwtf.gif
    "What dyno did you use?" - eek_Garfield.gif
    "What gear did you pull"
    "how many pairs of underwear were you wearing?" - rlky4.gif
    "I don't believe those numbers because of this other thread" - eek_Garfield.gif

i'll stick to just reading for now.

5. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

From what I have read...it seems that you guys are getting anal about a few HP gains. Who cares about a mere 3HP difference. It's not bad enough to get worked up over. Besides, you won't be able to feel that little of a HP gain, UNLESS someone says otherwise. Some people just take things too seriously. Also, if a member does a dyno who says that person's duno is right? Personally when I see dyno results, I just assume it's within that RANGE and not EXACT...my 2 cents...

6. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

That was exactly my point Azn. Thank you

7. Texas Aggie

Sweet, now that we have members who aren't cryin over this shit, does anyone have contacts with Fujita? Wonder if they have a vid like sum others do on the RRM SRI. I'm diggin the Fujita SRI

8. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

RRM has NEVER claimed thier intake takes 1 second off a quarter mile run!!

9. Texas Aggie

Yeah, it's a second off 0-60...Serious...are you in a cranky mood or something?

10. SeRious08

Yeah, its been a bad week. Sorry for all the headaches....

11. Texas Aggie

LOL! It's cool...we all have them...it's finals week for me...ugh...

12. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

I got in contact with one of the companies that sells the Fujita.

The unit will be 210$ shipped with 3.5% if you are using a credit card as everyone else. The company didn't want me to release their name as they say only 50 of them were made so far and a lot of them were already backordered; supposedly he didn't want everyone to be calling their lines.

He asked me to get in touch with him tomorrow to see if he can get me one [hopefully]. Once he verifies that there are still some left, I'll let you guys know and give you the # so you can call him up if you guys want one.

:tongue4:

13. SeRious08

I would still rather pay $50 for the Mazda3 intake that looks just about the same than $210. Especially when they will more than likely produce the similar #s.

14. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

This is just info I'm passing around. :D

It's really just name brand stuff with a filter. It will probably be a gift to me so I'm totally fine with it. On a side note, check your PM serious. :D

15. SeRious08

Don't get me wrong. I would gladly take one as a gift. But to use my hard earned money, thats a different story.

16. SeRious08

17. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

there are a few threads on the mazda 3 intake,i have one myself,but havent really took action to make it fit.i think im going to now.only paid like 20$ for it so im not worried about it.