Evo X Highway Patrol Car

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by DirectorSe7en, Apr 9, 2008.

1. DirectorSe7en

DirectorSe7en Well-Known Member

^lol, I'm going to second that. If it's for protection, I don't see what exactly it's protection other then that small strip of hood. :lol:

2. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

i'd turn my car into a police look alike car if it was legal... u won't get pulled over by cops cuz they'd think ur a cop =)

3. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

its a part of the nose mask that i got...i just leave the hood mask for daily driving...looks nice thats why and it matches with the black out front that i have now...

4. young_blood

young_blood Well-Known Member

I am a pizza man driver as my second job as I also work at a telecommunications center. But its funny to see peoples faces especially teenagers and also cute girls when the pizza man delivers their pizza in a tricked out 09' GTS with 20% tinted windows :D . It will be even funnier when I put the carbon fiber hood and lower it as well. My GPS and Radar Detector help get the pizzas their faster lol.

I will post pictures in the next couple days of my car with the Papa Johns sign on it.

5. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

thats awesome,id love to see that. :lol:

6. young_blood

Oh trust me its really funny and the best is to pull up to people at stop lights and see their faces or to race the ricers and then when I pull in front of them give em the bird as I'm reppin' Papa John

7. DirectorSe7en

Need pics.

8. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i think a evo patrol car would be crazy.

9. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

i work for papa johns to

10. young_blood

The great Papa John yeah I'm down here in Kansas City. And yes I will be posting pictures as soon as I get my camera back

11. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

nice cant wait to see it. down here in myrtle beach they dont let us use car topers, city law. but my friend matt delivers for hungry howies in his 08 gts

12. DirectorSe7en

Need pics!