Evo X CBD Carbon Fiber Hood!! - franchise5star

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by franchise5star, Sep 1, 2008.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

ummm just this past sunday, they shipped it to me monday and its getting here friday...

this hood is so hot that they took one out of a batch that was supposed to be shipped to one company, so they took care of me on that.

2. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

the fit looks awesome,can you confirm this?

3. franchise5star

franchise5star Well-Known Member

lol. they said the same thing to me when i bought this hood. and i received it one month later soo yea i was kind of piss offf but once i got it.. it was worth the wait lolz.

4. franchise5star

franchise5star Well-Known Member

fits perfectly! this hood is awesome. so glad i got rid of that heavy asss stock hood. this hood u can lift it up with one hand.

5. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

wow, i really like this hood shoulda waited on buying a new hood....nice pick

6. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Man, my bonus can't come soon enough.....

7. LANCERGTS2008

LANCERGTS2008 Active Member

I seen on the website that the vendor states that the manufacturer suggests you use pins in case. It also says this should be considered for all AM products such as hoods.

8. LANCERGTS2008

LANCERGTS2008 Active Member

Good to hear their functional because I am getting this hood, I want to know if you have tested it with water. Does it prevent water from rain or car wash water from seeping into the motor on all 3 vents?

9. CLEANrideGTS

im glad that it fits well. As far as the hood pins, have u purchased them yet. Also does it rattle or shake without the pins??

10. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Looks good...but where are your windshield washer nozzles? 8O

11. CLEANrideGTS

Doesntlook like they have been installed yet. You have to drill the holes yourself if you want to be able to use them, Atleast thats what RRM told me when i asked them a similar question about one of their hoods. I personally think it would be a lot easier to do this before the hood is installed. So are you gunna install them??