EAST COAST MAJOR MEET JUNE 5th, 6th, 2009

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by JDM FLOW, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Re: EAST COST MAJOR MEET JUNE 5th, 6th, 2009

Im so in just requested the days off from work so i should be good to go. Not a bad trip for me im in Maryland so it should take me about 4 hours doing the speed limit (like thats going to happen) lol. I will let everyone know right now Virginia Police are douche bags watch yourself i have run ins with them all the time because of my tint i just dont talk back and they let me go with a warning if you get pulled over dont say anything stupid.

I hope my car is ready by the time but like everyone else money is tight i at least hope i have my wheels and my drop.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I've never been pulled over before for anything.... I'll probably cry if I do lol

Can they really try to give tickets to people who dont even live there? That doesn't make a lot of sense.

3. Sinestra

Its crappy but true but it easier getting out of a ticket out of state then in your home one. You live Canada you are so golden they are not going all the way to Canada for court date. Also your a girl just smile act innocent and you will be fine. I usually drop i work at Euro Motorcars and i get off with a warning for some reason cops up hear are lenient if you work for a car dealership.

I just hooked up the GM Mitsubishi where i bought my car he has a Benz and needed a service (go figure huh?) im trying to get some discounts from him and maybe some swag i can give away down at the meet I told him about it and he though it was cool. No promises but i will try.

Im going to make a reservation for a room soon probably next week. If anyone needs a room or wants a rommie to cut down on price let me know. We got a find a club or something i want to do some dancing and drink my ass off.

4. LuvMyLancer

Well I can keep my windows rolled down lol by the rear window is obviously still tinted aswell.

I think my underglow is what would get me in trouble... maybe I should only use it when parked for pics... here you can drive with it on all you like but I know the US is picky about it for some reason

5. Sinestra

Underglow is a big no no you can turn them on if the car is parked at least but i believe its illegal in every state here to have them on while in motion. I wish i had the money for some i would love to throw some on my baby

6. LuvMyLancer

Yeah, well my kit does 3 million colors and like 100 patterns and I had just red and blue flashing underneath and the cops still didn't do anything about it lol (though a car in front of me pulled over for some reason one time)

They really don't care what you do here as long as you're not racing or driving like a maniac

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Here's the current list of people that's going from PL.

1. Flow
    2. Jakegts
    3. Redline1
    4. Luvmylancer
    5. Papi2dmamis
    6. Ajustesen
    7. Dcobeo7931
    8. RedRum
    9. The Beav
    10.Sinestra
    11.08lancerAnt
    12.BlueDevilLancer
    13.Carter08
    14.ZeroCool
    15.Vanquish87
    16.PimpinFern
    17.RkQue
    18.TMDB_OnYX (Phil im backkkk lol)
    19.Josh08es

8. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

Anyone from north of VA wanna meet up to go down?

9. LuvMyLancer

I'll be travelling through PA from Canada if you wanna meet up with me along the way.

10. Sinestra

Luvmylancer you passing through Maryland too where i live let me know if you want to me up. hell we might end up getting Lancer caravan going on lol.

11. LuvMyLancer

I don't think I go near Maryland (then again I dont know where Maryland is really lol)

New York (like Buffalo area) down through PA and so on.

EDIT:

Here's my route! Guess I do go through Maryland:

[​IMG]

12. dc638

dc638 New Member

whoa! How long is this drive?
    20 hours?

13. LuvMyLancer

Nah, only about 15 for me :)

14. Sinestra

Yep thought you would since Maryland and Virgina are neighbors the Virgina boarder is only about 30 or 40 min from where i am. Once you get into Maryland you are going to jump on route 95 to take you into Virgina.

15. LuvMyLancer

Oh okay. well if ya wanna meet up lemme knows

16. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

theres gotta be more people interested in going

17. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

List of attendees updated on page 1. So far 24!!! we need more!!!

18. RALLIART

19. LuvMyLancer

I might be bringing some lancers with me. :)

20. RALLIART

is that definate??? names? so i can add them to the list,,, i dont care if they are not registered as long as its definate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.