EAST COAST MAJOR MEET JUNE 5th, 6th, 2009

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by JDM FLOW, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

Re: EAST COST MAJOR MEET FOR 09'

THREAD UPDATED: PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST POST!!!

FREE BUMP^

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Looks good Jake... but why the "(especially you Michelle)" hahah Are you implying I get sweaty and stinky cuz I sure don't!! :lol:

3. RALLIART

no i was just looking out for you.. i change it heeh

4. LuvMyLancer

Haha s'all good. I got lots of summer clothes, no worry. It gets up over 100 here in the summer ;) (why do people think Canada is sooo cold? lol)

5. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

we gots a room yay

6. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

FINALLY, now do we have an exact spot to meet or is it gun be like drive up and down the beach parkin lots and be like hmm 30 lancers in one spot? think this might be it? lol and btw im in

7. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

well atlantic avenue is right of 264 but we could also meet near the chesapeake bridge

8. Redline1

sitting here righting my paper thats due in 8 hours and you made me laugh but yea how about a exact spot so we can tyoe in our gps's

9. pimpinfern

any chance i can sleep in a corner in someones room for free? ill be driving up from florida so ill be low on cash, if its any consolation im bringin a ps3, no tv tho, my 22in will be in my trunk by then, mounted that is :)

10. Redline1

well i already got someone sleeping in the conor of my room lol. so i dont know if ill hava another one avalible

11. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

believe it or not, sleeping in the front seats isnt half bad with a sleeping bag. did it for a week and i actually got good sleep. i might do the same again lol

12. LuvMyLancer

The front seat?? I was thinkin' the back was more comfy.. a little more room.

13. RALLIART

guys getting rooms is not a problem, i can probably get 2 rooms, for 35-39 a night so its cheeap!! and they are marriott rooms, since i work at one i get employee discounts!

FIRST POST ON PAGE 1 UPDATED PLEASE CHECK IT

14. LuvMyLancer

There's no way I can make it there by 430pm Friday.

It's at least a 14 hour drive... I'd have to leave at like 230am ... Nooo thanks haha.

I'll leave around 5 or 6am and get there whenever.

15. RALLIART

michelle we will wait for you no problem. you could call us when you arrive and we will let you know where we are... Or may be you could just email me, since calling may be long distance.

16. LuvMyLancer

I can probably make quick phone calls, I believe the provider I have in Canada switches over to the Verizon towers when I'm in the US. Either way if it costs me an extra $5 to make a call it's not gonna bother me too much.

We'll try and get there as soon as we can though!! Never know what the lines are gonna be like at Customs or what problems we may (hopefully none) run into.

17. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Alright everyone, Jake just txted me saying put what I just edited to the PL site which I just did. Within a couple of weeks I will see who will be attending this meet then updating you guys/gals as-well through the weeks alright.

18. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

im on 'maybe' as of right now. has it been established yet on where exactly to meet at? it'd be a pain in the ass if we're meeting right at oceanfront, trust me. :?

19. pimpinfern

put me up there as a definite

20. LuvMyLancer

^^ You're on the list.

If we get a bunch of us from LT and a bunch of us from PL, that'll be a LOT of Lancers :)

I'm excited! I don't even care if I can't afford anywhere to sleep or food, I'm going anyway haha. I'll just starve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.