East Coast Major Meet -- 2010!! (Placeholder)

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by JDMhammer, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

aight cuz i got the time off but i need to make reservations and if its VA it costs more for me

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

PL so far wants MB -18 to VB - 14...

3. JDMhammer

aight... im letting you guys at PL pick the place... if its myrtle beach ill help plan because its my 2nd home..

4. JDM FLOW

So far its VB :( 26 to 23 MB...I'd like a new location as do others since yes it was a blast but 18 hour drive and standing in a parking lot for 2 nights in a row was fun but DULL.

5. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

Why don't we go somewhere besides just the parking lot, like AIK (American Indoor Karting) or something fun?

6. ChadD_OZ

ChadD_OZ Well-Known Member

AIK would be pretty tight. its only like 10 mins from the strip too. I think we should work out a big cruise down 264 or something like that.

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

If we have more than 50 Lancers down the interstate, everyone would shit themselves. Especially the cops and the Honda guys around here. There are A LOT of Honda ppl. Like this one. LOL

[​IMG]

But if we do that. We should start with the person farthest north and person farthest south. They would make stops to pick ppl up on their way to the meet.

8. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

if its myrtle ill be down lol i live here alex if you need help planning if its down here hit me up

9. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Well it seems VA has come from behind to take the lead. Honestly i disappointed i really dont want to do VA again hell i just might skip it and go to MB with Alex anyway.

10. Jogenmaru

Well we cant have 2 major meets the same weekend. LOL...but we can meet half way in NC for some fun for a day and then do whatever the rest of the weekend. Just a random dumb thought.

11. JDM FLOW

I say MB like everyone wants MB.

12. Jogenmaru

When does the voting end? Say the end of this month and there will be a lot of happy ppl.

13. JDM FLOW

Not sure when but it will be soon.

14. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

It been decided East coast meet is in MB

15. JDMhammer

closing post see new one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.