CZERNY PERFORMANCE new mods!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by CZERNY-PERFORMANCE, Oct 10, 2007.

What would you prefer cold air or short ram?

1. cold air

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. short ram

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

im pretty sure it will be it likes to be a pain in the ass

2. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

This really does not answer my question. I am requesting information about your company and this information is and should be public knowledge. If you can tell me what city you have your business lisc. or resellers permit from then I should be able to call your local city hall to verify that you are a legitmate business allowed to operate within your city limits. I am not requesting what previous work you have done, I am requesting information about your company. I used to be a reseller so I am fully aware of what you need to operate....

3. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

ouch dont tick off the admin :wink:

4. Prophet

Not ticking me off but I am curious to know more about this company. Any good company should be able to provide this information easy. In fact there business lisc. or resellers permit should be displayed for the public to view where they do business out of.

5. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

CZERNY-PERFORMANCE Active Member

i am privatly owned im not a reseller i enginer and manufactur my own performance parts i am located in Addison illinois its near chicago

patrick isnt investing in this company but i am useing his car as a mock up for the CAI and other parts so out of this deal for letting me use his car he gets a couple free parts from me i can get you a phone number sometime this week im still setting up the buisness phone so you can reach me if you have any questions

6. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

i will make a 3 inche piping for the most amount of air to get through the CAI will come with a new pipe that is 3 inch and will have a place sop you can screw your stock maf into

7. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

do you have a number i can reach you at i would like to give you a call so we can talk about this i think you might have some interesting info for me if you could please send me a private message with your name and number so i can get a hold of you so we can check this out thank you

8. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

i agree admin i was wondering if you could give me a call i might have some buisness to talk to you about seeing that have a bit of knowledge about licenses and permits and thats one thing right now that i would like to take care of if you could PM and give me a name and number i would like to talk to you about a couple buisness things

9. Prophet

:? Hate to say it but if you do not even have a business lisc. then you are all ready in violation with your State laws. Unless you are making your parts are just giving them away to resellers.... you have pm....

10. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

hey bro i jus wanted to know where can i get the paint or what kind any names i love the way it looks...

11. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

you can find paint for plastic at the hardware store its called i think krylon and it says on the can plastic rust oleum makes one too those should work but i dont know if they will stand up to the temp that good the stuff i use is pretty much the same stuff for cars but i found a local vender and they have paint for plastic their but its industrial and works good with temp too but its very expensive i would have to go and look what its called but you should be okay useing the paint for plastic from the hardware store

12. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

do you have a number i can reach you at i would like to give you a call so we can talk about this i think you might have some interesting info for me if you could please send me a private message with your name and number so i can get a hold of you so we can check this out thank you[/quote:3fl1dnrx]

one question admin why would i need a resellers permit when im not reselling im the only one selling CAIs that i built not some opne else i built the CAis and does it really matter if i have a buisness license cant i just sell them as if i was selling them privately like on ebay ?????? please give me a reply admin?

13. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

do you have a number i can reach you at i would like to give you a call so we can talk about this i think you might have some interesting info for me if you could please send me a private message with your name and number so i can get a hold of you so we can check this out thank you[/quote:1wmdvg1q]

one question admin why would i need a resellers permit when im not reselling im the only one selling CAIs that i built not some opne else i built the CAis and does it really matter if i have a buisness license cant i just sell them as if i was selling them privately like on ebay ?????? please give me a reply admin?[/quote:1wmdvg1q]

i dont want to sound like a jackass admin i just want to hear what you have to say about it seeing that you have some kind of knowledge as far as permits and licenses goes thanks admin

14. Prophet

First you can call me either Jason or Prophet... admin seems so generic lol....

As a manufacter you do not need a resellers permit. The resellers you sell to will need a resellers permit to resell your product. As a manufacter you will need a business lisc. to sell to the reselllers. Long story short this is to satisfy the federal govement, the IRS, and your local city laws. As a manufacter you will be held to certain laws and rights for your consumer and to also help protect your company as well. I am suprised that your insurance company for your shop hasn't asked for one to protect your company. Sure you could sell on eBay but you will not be a legitmate business and can be in violation of other IRS laws but I am in no place to tell you how to run your business. If I where you I would go to your city hall and ask about a business lisc. Shouldn't take that long to get one and then look into getting a bookeeper.

15. Prophet

Here is a great place to start: http://www.business.illinois.gov/regulations.cfm

You also said you are working on your website I would purchase your www.czernyperformance.com domain name because it is avaiable right now and if I wanted to buy it and sell it back to you for profit I could but I won't do you dirty like that. I would purchase it ASAP though if you want to secure your domain. I would also purchase the .net and .biz

I would also register your company as a tradmark or copyright so you can protect your company.

16. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Man i love the loyalty we have to each other here and the way we all want the best for everyone. But liky jRox when he wanted to sell the CF hood alot like myself thought it funny again sorry about that jRox. But we all know in the end when and if they manufacture the CAI, we will try it regardless. We all know it will be on E-bay soon lol. So if you can manufacture it do it and lets see the results. Jason hope things are going well. It is nice to see you still looking after us. Take care

17. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Good looking out, Admin!!!! lol

18. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

true we are just all trying to protect our investments. aka the lancers and i dont think anyone wants anybody to get screwed over. its like we are one family lol. or atleast a car family

19. CZERNY-PERFORMANCE

well thank you very much jason for being straight up and for the info i will try to get a hold of you sometime this week and we can talk about buisness thank you again

20. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yeah! protect you company! before someone sneaky on the internet and steals your domain and everything