Custom CAI???

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by playa213xx, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Just so you know, Kink is someone who would hang out with Bras Kru and I, and would act like he knew what things were, but when we would call him out on him he would piss his pants and be silent.

But yeah if you want to trust him over KRU...go for it. Good luck with the CAI!

2. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

lol i don't trust anyone....i just apprecciate personal points view....lol KRU may know alot about cars and such but i'm not illiterate to them at all...in fact i went back to school for an automotive tech degree and plan to enrole in the installers institute down in florida.

3. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

if it helps i attempted to make my own ram air but, it was getting cold and it pissed me off so i went and bought the fujita sri. which will finally be shiped out jan 30-31 (ordered on tha 7th)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats awesome and I hope u go far with ur education, I have a Masters in Electrical Engineering and Design, Bachelors in Aerodynamics, 4 SEMA awards for product development and Chrysler concept and Hyundai concept, 5 time installer of the year and well I will stop here.

Point is Im not on you about you intelligence or intellect, but if you know all the proper parameters and flow rates that are needed to make a proper and successful C.A.I, then by all means go for it.

As far as KINK, well he is a cool kid. However thats it. He has no experience under his belt or knowledge of engine fundamentals. Let alone customization.

All in all do what you ultimately want and good luck to ya.

5. stronz73

stronz73 Well-Known Member

^ He is right, its your car, all we can give u is our opinion. Your car is your project, so whatever u think will work then try it, if u blow ur engine then just buy a new one. E-Z as that.

6. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

lol im afraid its not as easy as that. Fortunately i know what i'm doing. like i said...i am not illiterate when it comes to cars

7. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

:lol:

8. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

hey thx for the bash on my CAI

for me the price was right and the concept is the same

reason #1 why i dont like to post things on here

well if you need any help with it i would glady assist and give advice, but its like any other intake.