Chicago Meet, this weekend

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners Forum' started by bizzyd738, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

yeah it was a nice meeting ... let`s do it again ... but let`s plan a road ... :)) and try not to get lost :| or to leave others behind.. but it was fun though .. nice job guys

2. slim8605

slim8605 Well-Known Member

Definitely have to plan ahead next time lol but it was a good turn out and I had fun. It was nice to meet and see some of you guys again!

3. djgosha

djgosha Well-Known Member

It's was perfect guys ;) I puting some videos to yuotube rite now... key word: lancertuners.com meeting :D and were evry body uploding photos?

4. Pickasso

nice videos gosha ... and i like the songs in your car ...

5. l_lancer1

l_lancer1 Well-Known Member

aweomse vids dj! i also like the music, goes with the drive really well. cant wait for the next meet!! anyone wanna meet up an drive down together?

6. Pickasso

lancer .. down where ? :)

7. l_lancer1

the next meet is in chicago, on april 12th i believe.

8. djgosha

djgosha Well-Known Member

l_lancer1Im down to go together to next meet...

9. Pickasso

i will come too i can`t wait :)) :X gosha ... where did u go last time .. why did u go we kinda lost u

10. Pickasso

guys .. i wanna get the angel eyes for my lancer .. what size should they be :| cuz i have no ideea

11. edher_gts

edher_gts Well-Known Member

they all the same size i think..!

12. l_lancer1

they are. just go to our vendor automoglow an he can help you out. there for a good price so if u want them get them now. my only warning is know how to take apart an reassemble head lights bc thats what ya gotta do. im doin mine next weekend hopefully. ill post pics when i do.

13. Pickasso

14. Pickasso

tx for the replies guys ... and gosha .. pm me with some music song names similar to favretto - beautiful you are ... :) plz ... i like that kind of music .. and it sounds nice with the rockfort sound system :X :)

15. l_lancer1

pickasso its up to you man. that looks like a pretty good deal for angel eyes. but like i said its up to you. i just went with automoglow an spent the extra 15 bucks because they have had alot of great reviews about there angel eyes.