Chicago Meet, this weekend

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners Forum' started by bizzyd738, Apr 14, 2008.

1. l_lancer1

l_lancer1 Well-Known Member

pickasso we might meet at fox valley mall in aurora next weeend. anyone else down?

2. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

i wanna come ... count me in .. just tell me when and where :D

3. Pickasso

tx lancer

4. Pickasso

omg i have to drive like an hour to get there =)

5. Pickasso

and .. at what time do u guys meet ?

6. Pickasso

and when u know ... like what day of the weekend :))

7. edher_gts

edher_gts Well-Known Member

hey yeah im in 2.!! idk if u guys want to have the meetin this sat. 14. at 5pm.- fox valey mall. or if anybody wants to change its ok.!

8. djgosha

djgosha Well-Known Member

I'm in w/ edher_gts. place is good and time is perfect...

9. edher_gts

yeah i was thinkin about wat u said..evening time...lol ..

10. l_lancer1

hey edher gts and djgosha is there any way we can possibly meet sunday instead? i want my whole crew to come also an they are all free on sundays.

if anyone cant make it, its all cool.

pickasso dont worry about comin to this one, i dont want you havin to drive out here for a small meeting. just come to the april 12th meet in downtown naperville.

11. edher_gts

what time??/ cuz i work..! lol

12. Pickasso

i don`t really care .. i would like to come .. :) and i will come

13. Pickasso

well i don`t know if this is the rigth place to ask .. but should i get the computer chip for my es sport 2.0 4 cyl ? i would really like to increase my horsepower. and what about the injen cai .. what is that .. because i`m still new at this .. i just got my first car ... which is a mitsubishi and i love it . annnd :) what about the wheels ... what kind of rims should i get .. my car is black i want smth that would look nice on it ..

14. djgosha

djgosha Well-Known Member

i cool w/ sunday, but only if it's evening time...

15. Chi_Lancer09

Chi_Lancer09 Well-Known Member

so when's the chicago meet? not just naperville meet. lol is any1 down 2 meet downtown? i think it really is equal distance from most of us. any thoughts? maybe is a few weeks when it starts gettin nicer? iono..... just a thought cuz i guess i could go 2 naperville for the meet but that's a good 30-40 min from me and i'm sure other people who arent from that area would go if it's in a neutral spot.

16. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I am up for anything. Saturday, Sunday afternoon, night. Naperville is like 30 minutes away for me. So, not too far. Downtown would take me like an hour or more. But its all good. I don't mind driving. Especially if I get new tires this weekend! heh heh.

17. l_lancer1

edher gts an djgosha im thinkin 5 o clock? fox valley mall?

pickasso- what ever uve heard about a chip for our cars is complete bs. dont get it. if you are lookin at the Injen CAI id say get it with the hydro shield, helps out. rims its all up to you man. but go to the general discussion section an ask there.

as for the downtown chicago meet. thats the one im thinkin like around april 12th? that a good date for everyone? that sign up sheet was meant for the down town meet.

so this weekend at Fox Valley Mall @ 5pm. anyone welcomed. BRING YOUR CAMERA!

Downtown Chicago, april 12th? around 2pm. again everyone welcomed. and bring your camera.
    if you arent ok with the date just post about an we can see if we can change it.

18. Pickasso

this weekend ... saturday or sunday ?

19. Pickasso

thank you about the tips .. i will not get the chip .. but like aprox how many hp would i get with the injen ?

20. edher_gts

yeah ill try to go diz sunday..fox valley mall bt wat part tho.??

n yeah i think everybody cn request the day off since its like in a month... im down for the city meetin..!!!! and ok.. whoz commin this sunday?? bcus im confused...lol...bt i guess if anybody its willing 2 come..itz better..come thru..lol..!!!