Chicago Meet, this weekend

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners Forum' started by bizzyd738, Apr 14, 2008.

1. l_lancer1

l_lancer1 Well-Known Member

yo slim! remember me haha from EvoM. we meet up with two of my friends and went to popeyes.

where around downtown?

and who else is willin to meet up this weekend. sunday around 3ish?

2. djgosha

djgosha Well-Known Member

nice going Lancers... I don't know about D-town.. last spring I cruised w/ my galant in IL Galant meeting and the city sucks for that... traffic lights, people, crew was spliting by the evry traffic light :(

3. Chi_Lancer09

Chi_Lancer09 Well-Known Member

it depends where. no 1 said that we have 2 go all the way downtown. lol i was thinkin more like soldier field or even by my school (UIC). i just think it would look raw as hell to have the skyline in the background. i mean we are from chicago. lol and i'm pretty sure every1 knows chicago cuz of the city. that and i really is the neutral location for every1. it's just a suggestion though. i'm open for other locations dudez.

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Hey all! I am in for the next meet as well. I like the idea of the Chicago skyline in the background of our pics. So a meet downtown would be awesome! I live in Hoffman Estates, so to anyone around here; we could/should coordinate a staging spot to meet up before we go to the meet location. Also, I would be willing to scope out some spots around my area for this next meet, or possible future ones as well. Let me know what you think...

Anthony

Chi-town meet list
    1. L_Lancer1
    2.djgosha
    3.edher_gts
    4. Chi_Lancer09
    5.slim8605
    6.Anthony

5. bizzyd738

bizzyd738 Active Member

yea downtown the way to go, only thing is that supposedly its gona rain and storm and shit sunday. since that , anybody down for fri nite instead?

6. Kensong1

Kensong1 Member

hi-town meet list
    1. L_Lancer1
    2.djgosha
    3.edher_gts
    4. Chi_Lancer09
    5.slim8605
    6.Anthony
    7.Kensong1

7. l_lancer1

i wont be able to make it friday. an im pissed bc its supposed to be dam nice tomorrow. anyone else down for next weekend?

8. bizzyd738

bizzyd738 Active Member

yea im down if weathers good

9. edher_gts

edher_gts Well-Known Member

this weekend i cnt bt da next one itz all good.!!

10. djgosha

I'm IN for next weekand...

11. Chi_Lancer09

i'm down 4 next weekend. somethin important came up this weekend so i probably wouldnt be able 2 meet. i think it's supposed to be nice next weekend 2. gotta check the weather channel. lol

12. Kensong1

Kensong1 Member

Sounds good to me!!!

13. l_lancer1

edher gts and djgosha if u guys wanna do a local meet im down. i live in the middle of naperville an aurora. if we can find some more people in this small area we should just do a small meeting, and we can plan a spot to meet for when we all go for the april 12th meeting like drive down in a pack.

14. Chi_Lancer09

so what's the consensus guys? what's the new date for the meet?

15. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Yeah I'm in for next weekend. Just name the place and time!

16. slim8605

slim8605 Well-Known Member

l_lancer1 Yea I remember who you are! I've had a lot going on in the last few months so I haven't been on evom or any of the other sites that much.

I'm in for next weekend. I don't know about everyone else but a Friday or Saturday would be best for me.

17. l_lancer1

well april 12th is still a set date correct? bc for april 12th i can get a few mroe people in for sure. im just talkin about a small local meet at like fox valley er something, if anyone is willin to do that next weekend.

18. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

where and when do you guys meet ... i would like to come too ...

19. djgosha

i'm in for next weekand... but only for evening time :D

20. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

i wanna come .. when and were ? .. plz respond :)