Carbon FIber Door Panels, and Dash Panels ***PLEASE READ***

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by RALLIART, Oct 29, 2007.

1. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Exactly KRU but what is the standard usually for that minor misalignment? I am just curious i myself will be getting alot of Mods after my trip but i just dont want something that is totally wacked. I figure that ill be getting them from you so just be nice okay. hell i might even take a flight out there just to see your sweet ride.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You are more tham welcome to come out and stay bro.

Whats hard about these c.f. and fiberglass parts is shrinkage. You makem to fast(which most companies do) you get stuff thats warped and looks horrible. Anything that I will make I usually let it sit in the mold for a few days b4 releasing to help gaurd against that.

3. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

No offence taken KRU. However, interior dress-up parts are a focal point for any automotive interior. As such they have to be manufactured with a greater respect for OEM fitment. Look at it this way: A few mm of deviation from OEM on a hood will not be noticeable. A few mm of deviation from OEM on a dash trim will stick out like a sore thumb. The problem will be further compounded by the fact that interior parts are a lot smaller in size than exterior components. But hey, I'm willing to spend money on painstakingly crafted automotive parts. I guess I just have champagne dreams AND a champagne budget. Who knew? :wink:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

^ a man after my own heart. thats what what I like to hear. Well I have very lil over head so it will help out with pricing on what ever I chose to make--if any thing.

5. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

^ Perfect. Can't wait to see the finished product.

6. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

pillar guage pods are a must get those and u got sale....... ASAP

7. lostkidd2

lostkidd2 Member

i would buy them!! hope they can make them soon

8. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

yea a want a tri-pod pillar style :lol:

9. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

count me in! whats the price range on that??? :lol:

10. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

I'm interested in the interior trim, I hope you workin' on it already :wink:

11. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Unstickied and free bump....