Body kits and such.

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by xXBrutalXx, Feb 28, 2008.

1. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

i just waana keep the cost down as much as possible, since ive moved i dont have the means to do anything myself anymore. i have no garage or tools anymore.

2. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

find a friend that has one. I do some work at my friend's garage but mostly in my girl's place

3. xXBrutalXx

ill prolly just end up going with a GTS type kit. =[ i moved to a totally new state so i don't even have friends yet.

4. Texas Aggie

lol..patience. I wnt to increase HP but I'm gna wait til i grad college and get a real job to get a turbo. Less than a yr away. waitin on body kit too cause only Lancers I've seen around here have been GTS' and i wnt to seperate myself ya know?

5. xXBrutalXx

maybe ill check for some body shops in the morning get some prices before i make a real decision

6. Texas Aggie

personally i think that's the best way. wait a little longer and spend a little more to get what you what. it'll cost less n the long run

7. Lancerlot

Lancerlot Well-Known Member

Or get it done free, just like I will be getting a new front end.
    The very intellegent security guard in my parkade at work drove into my front bumper, so I'm getting a new one. I've cleared it with my insurance company to get whichever one I want, which will actually cost less in the end. :D

8. Texas Aggie

^ that's a good idea. get someone to hit the front, rear and front quarter panels of your car and you can get a complete body kit...lol...

9. ChokingChicken

ChokingChicken Well-Known Member

lol now to find someone willing...

Post a wanted add in the marketplace

10. xXBrutalXx

Wanted: someone to smash the shit out of my bumpers. lol

11. ChokingChicken

ChokingChicken Well-Known Member

haha. hey, you never know...