Blacked Out..... [Updated... PIX!]

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by eKtor, Oct 27, 2008.

1. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

looks sickk. love the murdered out black out look

2. lancertrips

lancertrips Well-Known Member

Hector those wheels look sick blacked out like that. I've decided to go with 19's but instead of tein S I'd go with H (I think that's what they're called)
    or with an Eibach pro kit, I used to have a CR-X with sportline Eibachs the pro kit isn't as low. How do tein's compare to Eibachs? How much should a set of those stock used rims cost me if I decide to go that way instead? What paint should I use or should I get them powdercoated?

3. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

looks awesome, even better then aftermarket ones.

4. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

SEXY Looks good bro! 8O 8O

5. jc

jc Well-Known Member

quick dumb question :oops: .. did u remove the emblems before painting them

6. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

In order of the postes lol

- About the head lights, I am going to black out the interior of the lights... tomorrow hopefully...

- About the green on the head light.... the HIDs were on, so the white balance in the camera makes the light look greenish lol.... let me know when you wanna come up here, you can crash in my place all day...

- About the types of paint.... yea the paint i used for the lights is krylon... the secret is to spray an even light coat and the light shines thru it. the paint i used on the rims is stain black engine enamel... good sh!t... I dont like the VHT Nightshade cause you have to do too much work to make them look shiny and nice... with the paint i used, i lightly sanded with 1000 grid [just to take the shine off] 2 light coats of the black and 2 coats of clear coat and some buffint, thats it.

- About the tein vs eibach... Eibach is a lot more comfortable ride that the s-techs, but i like the lower, stiff ride that tein provides... hell, i would love to go about an inch lower :lol:

- about the emblems.... yes i took them off and painted them and then glued them back on [with emblem glue, walmart, 4 bucks]

more pictures in a minute...

7. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

"My name's Hector. I got a last name too, but I can't pronounce it... This your ride?"

8. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^^^^ wouldnt a FMIC look SICK there? :)

[​IMG]
    ^^^ wish i could have a black license plate with white letter.. wouldnt that be sweet?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^^ you can never go too black :D

9. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

LMAO

my last name is Low Pes :lol:

10. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Typical :p j/k

I can probably act out the whole first F&F movie :p

11. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

you are right... there are so many Hector Lopez around...

12. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

13. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Lol,

It took me a second to realize what yall where talking about lol.
    Well at least my last name is Olvera, lol. Most of my teachers back in high school used to pronounce it Olivera or sometimes Olivero becuase they thought it was supposed to be masculine as well lol.
    Man that picture of your car from the side looks sick, I now love your car alot more!

14. StillChewy

StillChewy Member

My 1st post :)

Anyway, can I ask how you removed the grille to paint it? If you did remove it, and what steps you took to do so. I was thinking of getting rid of the chrome and black and going red (something different) but I have no idea how to start tackling the task. Thanks.

15. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=3846

16. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

i got a qoute for 200 to get my rims done...is that good?
    and what would be a good price to get the tail lights,badges and front done black too?

17. StillChewy

StillChewy Member

Sorry another question. How do I get all of the logos off of the back of my trunk. I heard WD40 and dental floss but that sounds kina shady lol.

18. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

if you mean debadging, then hair dryer and rubber scrapper. shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

19. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Sick pics bro as usual.