Black Tail lights from Mitsubishi

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by BaD2RaSS, Sep 26, 2008.

1. BaD2RaSS

BaD2RaSS Well-Known Member

mine is an actual dealer item. I think you can get some other aftermarket ones but this fits perfectly. It also comes painted.

2. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

lol...i left the emblem out there to remind other people that its a mitsubishi...it was a pretty good attetion getter and i get a lot of props back then when the lancer was still pretty brand new... and with the blackout tails i get props from other lancer owners out here as well...

3. 08Lancer89

08Lancer89 Well-Known Member

sweet I like! I have some on Order I should have this this coming weekend! At got them for cheap

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

i ordered mine already, could not wait anylonger they look hott, and when my rrm cf diffuser comes in soon it will loo sick!

5. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

6. DVHopeful

DVHopeful Well-Known Member

holy crap man, those are fregin amazing

7. aj_pierce

aj_pierce Member

I have to ask but whats the going price for a set of those??

And nice job with the badge.............................Thought I would have been the only one

[​IMG]

8. 08Lancer89

anywhere from 400-600 bucks. Some are lucky like me and ge them from 320-330. I know and work at a dealer so I got s set for 320 should be here this week :wink: I will post pics 8)

9. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

10. 08Lancer89

[​IMG] 8) :bigsmurf:

11. EBL08

EBL08 Active Member

hey so whats the stock number on those tails??? My dealer is so non up to date on the mitsu's I swear I wanna slap them and take there job from them :) So yeah Can someone PM me with a stock number and a price please???

12. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i have them on my car as well put no pic yet well post some on my progress thread tonight.

13. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

Re:

actually, if you take off the LANCER badge on the bottom right of the trunk and move it to the middle, It doesn't look bad at all. Done it but no pics yet.

14. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

here's the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. DVHopeful

DVHopeful Well-Known Member

i really need to see these RA tails on a Rally Red Lancer not the RA bc of the rear bumper, so if anyone has them please post pictures!

16. hockygoalie41

hockygoalie41 Well-Known Member

those look so sick, i was wondering how those would look on silver, thats what i have, very nice pics

17. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

damn i really want these... a lot..... lol

18. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

Great write up! And they look Great on your white 9G!

19. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

mine are finally coming in tomorrow!! :drunken:

20. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

lucky... i think they will look really good with your current setup.

BaD2RaSS- Cant remember if i said this before, but thanks for the writeup, and they look sick on your car!